The Intel Core i7-12700K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is an upcoming best selling Alder Lake-S desktop processor to be released in late 2021, to replace current Core i7-11700K. Intel Core i7-12700K will use new Z690 motherboards. Today, we are showing you top recommended Z690 motherboards for Intel Core i7-12700K, you can take a look at below:
The new released Intel Core i7-12700K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) and GeForce RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti are a great combo for gaming and home use. The TDP for i7-12700K is 125W, while TDP for RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti is 350W. So you need at least a 700W PSU for this combo, and if you need better gaming performance, a 850W to 1000W PSU is recommended. We have tested and reviewed latest PSU, and below are top recommended ones for Intel Core i7-12700K and RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti Combo:
Intel Core i7-12700K is Intel’s one of the best selling 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processors released in late 2021. Intel Core i7-12700K is great for gaming and home use. Core i7-12700K feature with 12 cores and 20 threads, a very powerful CPU for everyday’s use. Looking for recommended RAM for Intel Core i7-12700K ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for Intel Core i7-12700K:
Best DDR5 RAM for Intel Core i7-12700K:
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series DDR5 6000MHz Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon (In Stock)
Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship series designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms, is currently the best RAM for Core i7-12700K. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Blazing Fast DDR5 Extreme Performance
- Extreme Memory Performance with 12th Gen Intel Core CPUs
- Premium Dual-Texture Heatspreader Design
- Streamlined RGB Light Bar
- XMP 3.0 Support
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon
- Welcome to the Cutting-Edge of Performance: Push the limits of your system like never before with DDR5 memory, unlocking even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance.
- Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
- Onboard Voltage Regulation: Makes for easier, finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than ever.
- Patented CORSAIR DHX Cooling: Keeps DDR5 temperatures down by cooling both the ICs and the ground plane of the PCB itself with its own dedicated heatspreader, ensuring high performance even under extreme loads.
- Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customize and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables dynamic RGB lighting control synchronized across your entire iCUE setup, real-time temperature and frequency readings, onboard voltage regulation, and custom XMP profiles.
- World-Renowned Style and Design: DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 combines precision forged aluminum, die-casting, and anodization, complementing the most powerful and refined high-end system builds.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz (PC5-48000) CL40 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
The TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 memory is currently one of the best rated DDR5 RAM for Core i7-12700K. It delivers a refreshing visual experience and continues to offer the 120° ultra-wide lighting and clean geometric silhouette. Supports the latest Intel XMP3.0 and one-click overclocking technology; users can experience ultra-fast overclocking speeds at a single click. Supports on-die ECC, which offers error correction and detection to ensure that system stability is not compromised for performance.
- RGB Colors & 120° Ultra-Wide Lighting
- Supports Intel XMP3.0 for One-Click Overclocking
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped for Stable, Efficient Power Usage
- Strengthened PMIC Cooling Design
- On-die ECC for Stable System
- High-Quality ICs Selected for Stability & Reliability
- Equipped with Smart RGB IC Controller that Supports Various Lighting Effect Software
XPG is proudly announced our next-generation DDR5 memory series, Lancer. Our Lancer kits come in two versions, one with addressable RGB and another without RGB. Both versions are made with the finest quality chips and PCBs to ensure uncompromised and stable performance for gamers, overclockers, and pc enthusiasts.
- Next-Gen DDR5 with 5200MT/s frequencies CL38-38-38
- DDR5 ram offers up to double the capacity compares to DDR4
- On-die ECC (Error Correcting Code) is used to provide better computer stability and reliability
- DDR5 ram offers lower power consumption than the previous generations
- DDR5 ram is only compatible with DDR5 supported motherboards and CPU. It is not compatible with DDR4 slots.
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
Best DDR4 RAM for Intel Core i7-12700K:
TEAMGROUP T-FORCE gaming series once again released the all new luminous memory module—DELTA RGB. The R on the heat spreader represents Revolution, and also stands for creative concept with an uncompromised spirit. The heat spreader is built with lighter, thinner and high quality metal material. The colorful light changes make the hollow “R” on the front even more stereoscopic, and echo the ultra wide angle luminous area. The extraordinary Revolution will provide players a new experience never seen before.
- Full frame 120° ultra wide angle lighting with built-in Force Flow RGB lighting effect, supports software synchronization
- Aluminum alloy heat spreader with asymmetric minimalist design
- Supports XMP2.0 one-click overclocking technology; QVL approved by all mainstream motherboard manufacturers
- DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800)
- Timing 18-22-22-42
- CAS Latency 18
- Voltage 1.35V
The G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for gaming users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. The Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory delivers cutting-edge performance. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention.
- Blazing Fast Transfer Speed
- Rigorously Tested for Compatibility and Reliability
- Color It Up
- 42mm Module Height
- Up to 64GB Ultra High Capacity
- Power Efficient
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
The Intel Core i7-12700K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is one of the best selling 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processor released at the end of 2021. Like its successor i7-11700K, Intel Core i7-12700K is a great CPU for both gaming and home use. In order to max use of Core i7-12700K, you’d better to get an efficient CPU cooler for it. We have tested and reviewed latest CPU coolers, and below are top recommended ones for Intel Core i7-12700K: