The X570 motherboards are high-end motherboards for AMD Ryzen 3000 and 5000 series desktop CPUs. Like Intel Z690 motherboards, X570 motherboards are designed for gaming and enthusiast use. Looking for recommended SSDs for X570 motherboards ? We have tested and reviewed latest SSDs, and below are top recommended ones for X570 motherboards:
The Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD is currently fastest and best selling SSD for X570 motherboards. Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology and Elpis controller, the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD offers an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 4.0 x4 / NVMe 1.3 interface to deliver sequential read speeds of up to 7000 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 5000 MB/s. Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
- Sequential reads of up to 7000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 5000 MB/s with a PCIe 4.0 interface which is 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs.
- Intelligent TurboWrite 2.0 maximizes PCIe 4.0 write performance with enlarged TurboWrite regions
- The Samsung 980 PRO provides an endurance rating of up to 600TB
- A nickel-coated controller and a heat spreader label help the 980 PRO effectively dissipate the heat
- Samsung Dynamic Thermal Guard technology maintains the 980 PRO’s temperature at optimal level
- Power efficiency (performance/watt) is improved by up to 65% vs. the 970 EVO Plus
- The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor and is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0
Similar as Samsung 980 Pro, the WD_Black SN8850 is another great SSD for X570 motherboards. Long load times are obsolete with the WD_Black SN850 Gaming Internal NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, which uses PCIe 4.0 x4 technology to deliver read speeds of up to 7000 MB/s and write speeds of up to 5300 MB/s. Optimized for top-tier gaming, this SSD also features random read speeds of up to 1,000,000 IOPS and random write speeds of up to 720,000 IOPS to help ensure you don’t lag while playing next-gen games. Also featured is an M.2 2280 form factor, a 1.75 million hours MTTF (mean time to failure), an endurance of 600TB, and 3D NAND flash memory.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 4.0 x4 Interface
- Up to 7000 MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 5300 MB/s Sequential Write Speed
- 1.75 Million Hours MTTF
- 600TB Endurance
- 3D NAND Flash Memory
Designed for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creatives who need high-performance computing, the P5 Plus PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD from Crucial delivers speed and data protection. Engineered with an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe interface, the P5 Plus delivers sequential read speeds of up to 6600 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 5000 MB/s. Users will have access to full-drive TCG OPAL 2.0 data encryption, while a TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating of 600TB helps ensure a long operational life. Other integrated features include SMART and TRIM support, an MTTF rating of 2 million hours, adaptive thermal protection, Crucial’s Micron 3D NAND controllers, backward compatibility with PCIe 3.0, and more.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology with up to 6600MB/s sequential reads
- Engineered for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creatives who demand high-performance computing
- Built on our own leading Micron Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology
- Rated at MTTF greater than 2 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC NAND flash technology and Pablo controller, the Samsung 980 PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD offers an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.4 interface to deliver sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 3000 MB/s. Users will also have access to encryption via AES 256-bit, TCG/Opal 2.0, and MS eDrive, while a TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating of 600TB helps ensure a long operational life. This SSD also features a smart thermal solution to effectively manage heat, as well as a nickel coating and a heat spreader. Additionally, thanks to Full Power Mode, which is enabled through Samsung’s Magician software, the 980 can run with no latency, so you can easily switch between interfacing with large, intensive work files or graphics-heavy games.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.4 Interface
- Sequential Reads up to 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Writes up to 3000 MB/s
- Up to 600TB TBW (Total Bytes Written)
- Samsung V-NAND 3-Bit MLC NAND
- Pablo Controller
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- TCG/Opal 2.0, MS eDrive Encryption
Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology for reliable performance, the 1TB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency. Designed for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers, it delivers sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 3300 MB/s, an endurance of up to 600 TBW, up to 1.5 million hours MTBF, AES 256-bit encryption, and support for both SMART and TRIM.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSD is another great SSD for X570 motherboards. Featuring Toshiba’s BiCS4 96L TLC NAND Flash memory and PCIe 4.0 bandwidth, the drive has a maximum read speed of 5000 MB/s and a 4400 MB/s write speed when installed onto a compatible motherboard. It’s backward compatible with PCI 3.0 motherboards, which will deliver read speeds of up to 3400 MB/s and 3000 MB/s write speeds.
- M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 Form Factor
- TLC NAND Flash Memory
- Up to 5000 MB/s Read Speed
- Up to 4400 MB/s Write Speed
- Backward Compatible with PCIe 3.0
- Built-In Power Management
- ONFi 2.3, 3.0, 3.2 & 4.0 Interface
- Works with SMART and TRIM Commands
The Black SN750 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from WD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their system. It is a solid choice for expanding your gaming library, as well as storing large multimedia files, including photos, videos, and other applications. This SSD has a 2TB capacity, an M.2 2280 form factor, a PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, and utilizes the NVMe protocol. It also features sequential read speeds of up to 3430 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 2600 MB/s, a 1.75 million hours MTTF (mean time to failure), an endurance of 300 TBW, and uses WD’s 64-layer 3D NAND flash memory.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 3.0 x4 Interface
- Up to 3430 MB/s Sequential Read Speed