The Intel Core i9-10900K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is Intel’s latest high-end CPU released in 2020. Looking for recommended SSDs for Intel Core i9-10900K ? We have tested and reviewed latest SSDs available online, and below are top recommended ones for Intel Core i9-10900K:
Intel 660P NVMe M.2 Internal SSD features QLC (Quad Level Cell) technology, which offers more capacity per NAND cell, enabling solid-state storage at more affordable price points. Moreover, it utilizes the PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 interface that has a higher bandwidth when compared to SATA for sequential read and write speeds of up to 1800 MB/s and 1800 MB/s respectively. With a M.2 2280 form factor, the Intel 660P SSD is compatible with a wide variety of notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Form Factor: M.2 22 x 80mm
- Interface: PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4
- Performance: Sequential Read (up to) 1800 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 150,000 IOPS. Sequential Write (up to) 1800 MB/s, Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 220,000 IOPS
- PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price – Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC Technology, the Intel SSD 660p offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options. With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to offer up to 2TB in one drive
- Twice the Capacity in Identical Footprints – These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing
- Performance and Price That Matters – The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs
This solid-state drive fits in the system’s 2.5″ drive bay and comes with a 7 to 9.5mm spacer for compatibility with bigger bays. Crucial has equipped the MX500 SSD with a SATA Interface, Silicon Motion SM2258 controller, and Micron 3D TLC NAND Flash technology to deliver up to 560 MB/s sequential reads and 510 MB/s sequential writes. For securing sensitive data, AES-256 encryption and Opal 2.0 are available. Additionally, included along with the drive is Acronis True Image software, which provides an easy-to-use backup solution.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work
The 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung is built with their 4th generation VNAND technology in an M.2 form factor with PCIe Gen3 x4 connectivity. Featuring NVMe technology, this drive supports up to 3400 and 2500 MB/s read and write speeds respectively, to bring you faster boot and load times. Moreover, it comes with Samsung Magician, a drive monitoring and management software, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Form Factor: M.2 22 x 80 millimeter
- Interface: PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4
- Performance : Sequential Read (up to) 1800 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 150,000 IOPS
- Performance : Sequential Write (up to) 1800 MB/s Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 220,000 IOPS
- End to End Data Protection ensures integrity of stored data from the computer to the SSD and back.
The Black SN750 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from WD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their system. It is a solid choice for expanding your gaming library, as well as storing large multimedia files, including photos, videos, and other applications. This SSD has a 2TB capacity, an M.2 2280 form factor, a PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, and utilizes the NVMe protocol. It also features sequential read speeds of up to 3430 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 2600 MB/s, a 1.75 million hours MTTF (mean time to failure), an endurance of 300 TBW, and uses WD’s 64-layer 3D NAND flash memory.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 3.0 x4 Interface
- Up to 3430 MB/s Sequential Read Speed