The Intel Core i7-12700K is Intel’s 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processor released in late 2021. Intel Core i7-12700K is one of the best processor for gaming and home use. To max use of Intel Core i7-12700K, you’d better to get a fast SSD. Looking for recommended SSD for Intel Core i7-12700K ? We have tested and reviewed latest SSDs, and below are top recommended ones for Intel Core i7-12700K:
The Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD is currently fastest and best selling SSD for Intel Core i7-12700K. Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology and Elpis controller, the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD offers an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 4.0 x4 / NVMe 1.3 interface to deliver sequential read speeds of up to 7000 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 5000 MB/s. Users will also have access to encryption via TCG/Opal 2.0 and MS eDrive, while a TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating of 600TB helps ensure a long operational life.
- Sequential reads of up to 7000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 5000 MB/s with a PCIe 4.0 interface which is 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs.
- Intelligent TurboWrite 2.0 maximizes PCIe 4.0 write performance with enlarged TurboWrite regions
- The Samsung 980 PRO provides an endurance rating of up to 600TB
- A nickel-coated controller and a heat spreader label help the 980 PRO effectively dissipate the heat
- Samsung Dynamic Thermal Guard technology maintains the 980 PRO’s temperature at optimal level
- Power efficiency (performance/watt) is improved by up to 65% vs. the 970 EVO Plus
- The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor and is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0
Similar as Samsung 980 Pro, the WD_Black SN850 is another great SSD for Intel Core i7-12700K. Long load times are obsolete with the WD_Black SN850 Gaming Internal NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, which uses PCIe 4.0 x4 technology to deliver read speeds of up to 7000 MB/s and write speeds of up to 5300 MB/s. Optimized for top-tier gaming, this SSD also features random read speeds of up to 1,000,000 IOPS and random write speeds of up to 720,000 IOPS to help ensure you don’t lag while playing next-gen games. Also featured is an M.2 2280 form factor, a 1.75 million hours MTTF (mean time to failure), an endurance of 600TB, and 3D NAND flash memory.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 4.0 x4 Interface
- Up to 7000 MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 5300 MB/s Sequential Write Speed
- 1.75 Million Hours MTTF
- 600TB Endurance
- 3D NAND Flash Memory
Seagate FireCuda 530 is also a very fast and reliable M.2 SSD for i7-12700K. Designed for gaming and content creation, this Seagate FireCuda M.2 2280 SSD features 3D TLC NAND NVMe storage. Utilizing a PCIe 4.0 x4 interface, the FireCuda 530 delivers read and write speeds up to 7300 and 6000 MB/s, respectively. Furthermore, this drive supports S.M.A.R.T. and TRIM functions for automatically optimized performance. Capable of 1275TB TBW, this drive is built for durable everyday performance.
- M.2 2280 NVMe Form Factor
- PCIe 4.0 x4 Interface
- Read Speeds up to 7300 MB/s
- Write Speeds up to 6000 MB/s
- 3D TLC NAND Memory
- TBW: 1275TB
- S.M.A.R.T. & TRIM Support
- Designed for Gaming & Content Creation
- Includes 3-Year Rescue Data Recovery
Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC NAND flash technology and Pablo controller, the Samsung 980 PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Internal SSD offers an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.4 interface to deliver sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 3000 MB/s. Users will also have access to encryption via AES 256-bit, TCG/Opal 2.0, and MS eDrive, while a TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating of 600TB helps ensure a long operational life. This SSD also features a smart thermal solution to effectively manage heat, as well as a nickel coating and a heat spreader. Additionally, thanks to Full Power Mode, which is enabled through Samsung’s Magician software, the 980 can run with no latency, so you can easily switch between interfacing with large, intensive work files or graphics-heavy games.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.4 Interface
- Sequential Reads up to 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Writes up to 3000 MB/s
- Up to 600TB TBW (Total Bytes Written)
- Samsung V-NAND 3-Bit MLC NAND
- Pablo Controller
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- TCG/Opal 2.0, MS eDrive Encryption
The 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung is built with their 4th generation VNAND technology in an M.2 form factor with PCIe Gen3 x4 connectivity. Featuring NVMe technology, this drive supports up to 3400 and 2500 MB/s read and write speeds respectively, to bring you faster boot and load times. Moreover, it comes with Samsung Magician, a drive monitoring and management software, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Form Factor: M.2 22 x 80 millimeter
- Interface: PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4
- Performance : Sequential Read (up to) 1800 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 150,000 IOPS
- Performance : Sequential Write (up to) 1800 MB/s Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 220,000 IOPS
- End to End Data Protection ensures integrity of stored data from the computer to the SSD and back.
Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 Internal SSD is another great SSD for Intel Core i7-12700K. Featuring Toshiba’s BiCS4 96L TLC NAND Flash memory and PCIe 4.0 bandwidth, the drive has a maximum read speed of 5000 MB/s and a 4400 MB/s write speed when installed onto a compatible motherboard. It’s backward compatible with PCI 3.0 motherboards, which will deliver read speeds of up to 3400 MB/s and 3000 MB/s write speeds.
- M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 Form Factor
- TLC NAND Flash Memory
- Up to 5000 MB/s Read Speed
- Up to 4400 MB/s Write Speed
- Backward Compatible with PCIe 3.0
- Built-In Power Management
- ONFi 2.3, 3.0, 3.2 & 4.0 Interface
- Works with SMART and TRIM Commands