Other than memory cards, The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras can also record footage with SSDs. Usually SSDs are much cheaper than memory cards. Looking for recommended SSDs for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K/6K Pro ? We have tested and reviewed latest SSDs, and below are top recommended ones for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras:
Currently, the best SSD for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras is Samsung T7 Portable SSD. The Samsung T7 Portable SSD is a compact and secure storage solution that fits in the palm of your hand. Roughly the size of a few stacked credit cards, the T7 is equipped with 256-bit AES encryption and password protection, so users can rest assured knowing their data is safe. Moreover, with PCIe NVMe technology, the T7 offers users quick performance and little downtime with read and write speeds of up to 1050 MB/s and 1000 MB/s respectively. With a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, it’s also backward compatible with USB 3.0 and Type-A devices with an appropriate cable.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Interface
- PCIe NVMe Technology
- Read Speeds up to 1050 MB/s
- Write Speeds up to 1000 MB/s
- 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
Designed for performance under adverse conditions, this durable SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD features read and write speeds up to 1050 and 1000 MB/s, respectively. IP55 dust and water resistance ensures physical safety of your data, while 256-bit AES hardware encryption ensures your privacy. A carabiner clip allows for easy attachment to your belt or bag. Bus powered, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD utilizes a USB Type-C connection.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- Up to 1050 MB/s Read Speed
- Up to 1000 MB/s Write Speed
- Bus Powered
- 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
- IP55 Water & Dust Resistance
- Carabiner Loop for Easy Transport
If you are looking for a cheap portable SSD, the Samsung T5 Portable SSD is one of the best choice. The T5 portable SSD utilizes a Samsung MGX controller and 3-bit 3D V-NAND MLC flash technology to deliver fast read speeds of up to 540 MB/s and write speeds up to 515 MB/s. To keep up with this level of performance, USB 3.1 technology is on board and supports transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s. For keeping your data safe, the T5 is armed with an AES 256-bit hardware encryption engine, which helps prevent unauthorized access.
- Superfast read write speeds: SSD with V-NAND offers ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s (up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs); Ideal for transferring large-sized data including 4K videos, high-resolution photos, games and more
- Compact and portable design: Top to bottom shock resistant metal design fits in the palm of your hand and easily slides in your pocket or purse to take work and entertainment on the go
- Secure encryption: Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal and private data more secure
- Seamless connectivity: Includes USB type C to C and USB type C to A cables to connect to PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices
4. WD Elements SE Portable SSD – Check Price at Amazon
Get affordable performance in a pocket-size design for your on-the-go lifestyle. With dependability from a brand you can trust, empower your next-level productivity with a WD Elements SE SSD.
- Seamlessly integrate the drive into your workflow with plug-and-play functionality that’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Accelerate your productivity with fast yet affordable SSD performance from a brand you can trust.
- Read speeds up to 400MB/s let you move large files fast so you can get more done in your day. (1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.)
- A compact design and drop resistance up to 2 meters make this the perfect drive no matter where you are.
- Whether you’re on the job or creating for pleasure, gain control of your content across laptop, desktop and other devices.