The Intel Core i9-11900K is an upcoming 11th Gen flagship Rocket Lake-S desktop processor to be released in early 2021. Intel Core i9-11900K has 8-cores & 16-threads, like AMD’s Ryzen 9 5900X, Core i9-11900K is a great CPU for gaming. Looking for recommended RAM for Intel Core i9-11900K ?AccessoriesTested has tested and reviewed latest RAM for Intel Core i9-11900K, you can take a look at below:
Best RAM for Intel Core i9-11900K Gaming PC
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance Overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior Overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibile-tested across Intel DDR4 motherboards for reliable fast performance. They’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
- DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800)
- Timing 18-22-22-42
- CAS Latency 18
- Voltage 1.35V
The G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for gaming users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. The Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory delivers cutting-edge performance. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention.
- Blazing Fast Transfer Speed
- Rigorously Tested for Compatibility and Reliability
- Color It Up
- 42mm Module Height
- Up to 64GB Ultra High Capacity
- Power Efficient
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
Best RAM for Intel Core i9-11900K Everyday Use PC
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
Improve your system’s performance with the Ballistix 16GB Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit. With two 8GB modules and a combined capacity of 16GB, this kit operates at 3200 MHz with 16-18-18 timings for quick performance. Moreover, they’re equipped with customizable RGB lighting that can be synced with other compatible components.
- Customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- Control LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility or motherboard RGB software
- Create your own custom light bar with your 3D printer and provided 3D files for the ultimate mod
- Speeds up to 3200 MHz
- Easily hit advanced speeds and timings with XMP profiles
This memory model is specially designed for Intel CPUs. Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance.
- TridentZ RGB Series – 16GB DDR4 kit – 2x 8GB matched modules
- Timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- Unique heatsink design with vibrant RGB LEDs
- Specifically engineered for the Intel based platforms
- 3200MHz memory speed, PC4-25600, 288 pins per module
Best RAM for Intel Core i9-11900K Workstation
The G.Skill f4-3600c16q-64gtznc is a dual/quad-channel kit of four 16gb ddr4-3600 memory modules (PC4-28800) from the Trident Z NEO series. The total capacity is 64GB. The modules support a timing of 16-19-19-39 at 3600 MHz and require 1.35 V voltage. A feature of the Trident Z NEO series is the individually adjustable RGB LED lighting. Version 2.0 of Intel Memory Profile XMP is supported.
- 64GB kit containing 4x 16GB modules
- 3600MHz memory speed, PC4-28800, 288 pins
- CAS Latency CL16 (16-19-19-39) at 1.35V
- Equipped with Trident Z Neo RGB heatsinks. Not only do these keep your RAM cool, they look amazing too
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by punch press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
- Timing 16-18-18-38
- Voltage 1.35V