The GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS Master E-ATX motherboard (Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg) is currently one of the best selling Z690 motherboard for 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processors (i9-12900K, i7-12700K). GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS Master only supports DDR5 memory. Looking for recommended RAM for GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS Master ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS Master E-ATX motherboard:
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 5600 Desktop Memory – Check Price at Newegg
Trident Z5 series DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship memory kits designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms. Featuring a sleeker and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 series DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Extreme performance DDR5 memory designed for gaming and PC enthusiasts
- Customizable RGB lighting support
- Optimized for 12th Gen Intel Core processors and Z690 chipset platform
- Intel XMP 3.0 Support
XPG is proudly announced our next-generation DDR5 memory series, Lancer. Our Lancer kits come in two versions, one with addressable RGB and another without RGB. Both versions are made with the finest quality chips and PCBs to ensure uncompromised and stable performance for gamers, overclockers, and pc enthusiasts.
- Next-Gen DDR5 with 5200MT/s frequencies CL38-38-38
- DDR5 ram offers up to double the capacity compares to DDR4
- On-die ECC (Error Correcting Code) is used to provide better computer stability and reliability
- DDR5 ram offers lower power consumption than the previous generations
- DDR5 ram is only compatible with DDR5 supported motherboards and CPU. It is not compatible with DDR4 slots.
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC