The ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX motherboard (Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg) is currently best selling Z690 motherboard for 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processors (i9-12900K, i7-12700K). ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO supports DDR5 memory only. Looking for recommended RAM for ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX motherboard:
Note: Currently, most DDR5 RAM are out of stock everywhere, you can take a look at DDR5 RAM In Stock Tracker Here.
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series DDR5 6000MHz Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon (In Stock)
Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship series designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms, is currently the best RAM for ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO Motherboard. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Blazing Fast DDR5 Extreme Performance
- Extreme Memory Performance with 12th Gen Intel Core CPUs
- Premium Dual-Texture Heatspreader Design
- Streamlined RGB Light Bar
- XMP 3.0 Support
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz (PC5-48000) CL40 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
The TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 memory is currently one of the best rated DDR5 RAM for ROG Z690 HERO motherboard. It delivers a refreshing visual experience and continues to offer the 120° ultra-wide lighting and clean geometric silhouette. Supports the latest Intel XMP3.0 and one-click overclocking technology; users can experience ultra-fast overclocking speeds at a single click. Supports on-die ECC, which offers error correction and detection to ensure that system stability is not compromised for performance.
- RGB Colors & 120° Ultra-Wide Lighting
- Supports Intel XMP3.0 for One-Click Overclocking
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped for Stable, Efficient Power Usage
- Strengthened PMIC Cooling Design
- On-die ECC for Stable System
- High-Quality ICs Selected for Stability & Reliability
- Equipped with Smart RGB IC Controller that Supports Various Lighting Effect Software
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon
The CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 desktop memory is another great DDR5 memory choice for ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO motherboard. It unlocking even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance.
- Welcome to the Cutting-Edge of Performance: Push the limits of your system like never before with DDR5 memory, unlocking even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance.
- Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
- Onboard Voltage Regulation: Makes for easier, finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than ever.
- Patented CORSAIR DHX Cooling: Keeps DDR5 temperatures down by cooling both the ICs and the ground plane of the PCB itself with its own dedicated heatspreader, ensuring high performance even under extreme loads.
- Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customize and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables dynamic RGB lighting control synchronized across your entire iCUE setup, real-time temperature and frequency readings, onboard voltage regulation, and custom XMP profiles.
- World-Renowned Style and Design: DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 combines precision forged aluminum, die-casting, and anodization, complementing the most powerful and refined high-end system builds.
XPG is proudly announced our next-generation DDR5 memory series, Lancer. Our Lancer kits come in two versions, one with addressable RGB and another without RGB. Both versions are made with the finest quality chips and PCBs to ensure uncompromised and stable performance for gamers, overclockers, and pc enthusiasts.
- Next-Gen DDR5 with 5200MT/s frequencies CL38-38-38
- DDR5 ram offers up to double the capacity compares to DDR4
- On-die ECC (Error Correcting Code) is used to provide better computer stability and reliability
- DDR5 ram offers lower power consumption than the previous generations
- DDR5 ram is only compatible with DDR5 supported motherboards and CPU. It is not compatible with DDR4 slots.
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC