The ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570S gaming motherboard is currently best X570 gaming motherboard for Ryzen 5000 series CPUs (5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, 5700G, 5600G). This motherboard is ideal for high-end gaming and massive utility who wishes to utilize a wide array of gaming-based components. Looking for recommended RAM for ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570 Motherboard:
This is one of the best RAM we tested for ASUS ROG Dark Hero. Engineered and optimized for full compatibility on the latest AMD Ryzen platforms, Trident Z Neo brings unparalleled memory performance and vibrant RGB lighting to any gaming PC or workstation with latest AMD Ryzen CPUs and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Trident Z Neo Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000, X570 Series
- 32GB kit containing 4x 8GB modules
- 3800MHz memory speed, PC4-30400, 288 pins
- CAS Latency CL14 (14-16-16-36) at 1.50V
- Equipped with Trident Z Neo RGB heatsinks. Not only do these keep your RAM cool, they look amazing too
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest AMD DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
4. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by the punch-press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with an electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module
- High thermal conductive adhesive
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC