The AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is AMD’s latest best selling Zen 3 desktop processor. Ryzen 7 5800X features 8 cores and 16 threads, is the successor of Ryzen 7 3800X with improved performance. Looking for recommended RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5800X ? Accessories Tested has tested and reviewed latest RAM, you can take a look at below:
Best RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5800X for Gaming PC
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
Engineered and optimized for use with the latest AMD Ryzen series processors on AMD X570 chipset motherboards, Trident Z Neo brings unparalleled memory performance and vibrant RGB lighting to AMD-based gaming PCs or workstations.
- Trident Z Neo Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000, X570 Series
- 16GB kit containing 2x 8GB modules
- 3600MHz memory speed, PC4-28800, 288 pins
- CAS Latency CL18 (18-22-22-42) at 1.35V
- Equipped with Trident Z Neo RGB heatsinks. Not only do these keep your RAM cool, they look amazing too
Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
Best RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5800X for Everyday Use PC
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
Operating at ultra fast DDR4 speed, this memory module delivers ultra-high throughput of data to feed your Intel/AMD processor. The black heat spreader quickly and efficiently takes heat away, while giving the module an aggressive look to match your build. Plus, this RAM module is built with premium quality chips, tested to rigorous standards and comprehensively validated on motherboards of various chips and makes, making OLOy memory a great choice for your new build or upgrade.
- DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
- CAS Latency 16
- Voltage 1.35V
Improve your system’s performance with the Ballistix 16GB Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit. With two 8GB modules and a combined capacity of 16GB, this kit operates at 3200 MHz with 16-18-18 timings for quick performance. Moreover, they’re equipped with customizable RGB lighting that can be synced with other compatible components.
- Customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- Control LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility or motherboard RGB software
- Create your own custom light bar with your 3D printer and provided 3D files for the ultimate mod
- Speeds up to 3200 MHz
- Easily hit advanced speeds and timings with XMP profiles
Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to operate at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Black Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation
This memory model is specially designed for Intel CPUs. Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance.
- TridentZ RGB Series – 16GB DDR4 kit – 2x 8GB matched modules
- Timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- Unique heatsink design with vibrant RGB LEDs
- Specifically engineered for the Intel based platforms
- 3200MHz memory speed, PC4-25600, 288 pins per module