The AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is AMD’s latest best selling Zen 3 desktop processors. Ryzen 7 5700/5700X features 8 cores and 16 threads, are great Zen 3 desktop processors for gaming and everyday use. Looking for recommended RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X ? Accessories Tested has tested and reviewed latest RAM, you can take a look at below:
Best RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X for Gaming PC
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
Engineered and optimized for use with the latest AMD Ryzen series processors on AMD X570 chipset motherboards, Trident Z Neo brings unparalleled memory performance and vibrant RGB lighting to AMD-based gaming PCs or workstations.
- Trident Z Neo Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000, X570 Series
- 16GB kit containing 2x 8GB modules
- 3600MHz memory speed, PC4-28800, 288 pins
- CAS Latency CL18 (18-22-22-42) at 1.35V
- Equipped with Trident Z Neo RGB heatsinks. Not only do these keep your RAM cool, they look amazing too
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 – Check Price at Amazon
T-FORCE is TEAM force. The red “T” on the logo of “TF” represents TEAMGROUP’s passion for the storage products. The black “F” represents TEAMGROUP’s over 18 years of promotion of storage products. They represent that the high-quality and extreme performance gaming products from TEAMGROUP are capable of allowing all gamers to break the speed limit and enjoy the ever-changing world of gaming.
- Full frame 120° ultra wide angle lighting
- Built in Force Flow RGB lighting effect
- Aluminum alloy heat spreader with asymmetric minimalist design
- Supports software synchronization
- Latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB
- Energy saving 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
- Supports XMP2.0 one click overclocking technology
- On all mainstream motherboard manufacturers QVL
Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom. SPD Speed-2133MHz
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
Best RAM for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X for Everyday Use PC
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
Operating at ultra fast DDR4 speed, this memory module delivers ultra-high throughput of data to feed your Intel/AMD processor. The black heat spreader quickly and efficiently takes heat away, while giving the module an aggressive look to match your build. Plus, this RAM module is built with premium quality chips, tested to rigorous standards and comprehensively validated on motherboards of various chips and makes, making OLOy memory a great choice for your new build or upgrade.
- DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
- CAS Latency 16
- Voltage 1.35V
Improve your system’s performance with the Ballistix 16GB Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit. With two 8GB modules and a combined capacity of 16GB, this kit operates at 3200 MHz with 16-18-18 timings for quick performance. Moreover, they’re equipped with customizable RGB lighting that can be synced with other compatible components.
- Customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- Control LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility or motherboard RGB software
- Create your own custom light bar with your 3D printer and provided 3D files for the ultimate mod
- Speeds up to 3200 MHz
- Easily hit advanced speeds and timings with XMP profiles
Crucial Ballistix gaming memory is designed for high-performance overclocking and is ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to push beyond standard limits. With hundreds of awards, multiple E-sport championships, and numerous overclocking world records under its belt, Crucial Ballistix sets the standard for performance.
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- System RAM type: DDR4 SDRAM
Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to operate at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Black Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation