AMD Ryzen 5 4400G is one of the best selling 4000 series APUs released in 2020. Looking for recommended RAM for the AMD Ryzen 5 4400G ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended ones for AMD Ryzen 5 4400G:
Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
Improve your system’s performance with the Ballistix 16GB Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit. With two 8GB modules and a combined capacity of 16GB, this kit operates at 3200 MHz with 16-18-18 timings for quick performance. Moreover, they’re equipped with customizable RGB lighting that can be synced with other compatible components.
- Customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- Control LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility or motherboard RGB software
- Create your own custom light bar with your 3D printer and provided 3D files for the ultimate mod
- Speeds up to 3200 MHz
- Easily hit advanced speeds and timings with XMP profiles
XPG Z1 DDR4 3000MHz 16GB (2x8GB) Memory – Check Price at Amazon
Designed for high-performance task needs, XPG Z1 memory modules feature superior thermodynamic-efficient design that consumes 20% less power than previous version memory even when running at up to 4266 MHz speed.
- PC4-24000 CL16-20-20 1.35V
- Consume less power than DDR3
- Overclock compatible
- 2 oz copper for better cooling
Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to operate at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Black Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation