The NVIDIA RTX A4000 is the most powerful single-slot GPU for professionals, delivering real-time ray tracing, AI-accelerated compute, and high-performance graphics to your desktop. The TDP for RTX A4000 is 140W, so you’d better a PSU over 500W. We have tested and reviewed latest PSU, and below are top recommended ones for RTX A4000:
The CORSAIR SF PLATINUM Series’ high-density design delivers high efficiency and low noise in a compact SFX form factor without compromising continuous power, reliability, or quality. One of the best choices for NVIDIA RTX A4000.
- Compact SFX form-factor to power the world’s best small form factor PCs.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified for ultra-high efficiency operation.
- Zero RPM fan mode for near-silent operation at low to medium loads.
- Individually sleeved, fully modular cables make building a great looking PC easy.
- 92mm Cooling fan delivers low-noise operation even at demanding loads.
- 100% Industrial-grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability.
- Superb electrical performance for incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple noise.
- SFX-to-ATX bracket allows installation into both small form factor and ATX cases.
The V650 SFX Gold series is designed to be an SFX power supply that mini-ITX PC builders can count on for years. It combines 80 PLUS Gold efficiency rating, full-modular cabling, quiet 92mm FDB fan, and 100% Japanese capacitors. And with the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, this unit can fit up to E-ATX cases.
- SFX Form Factor: High-quality PSU that’s compatible with all SFX cases and suitable for mini-ITX system builds.
- SFX-to-ATX Bracket: With the included bracket, users can install the V SFX Gold securely to an ATX case.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: This certification guarantees a typical efficiency of 90% under normal operating conditions.
- 16 AWG PCI-e Cables: The thicker 16 AWG PCI-e cables allow for higher currents, thereby improving both efficiency and safety.
- Full-Modular Cabling: Modular cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
- Quiet FDB Fan: The 92mm FDB fan delivers effective, quiet, and efficient cooling. Semi-fanless up to 15% load.
Bring performance cooling to your rig with the Republic of Gamers Strix 550W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply from ASUS. Designed to delivery quiet and efficient cooling, this 80 Plus Gold ATX PSU utilizes a 135mm fan with a dual ball bearing design. Featuring 0 dB of noise at 40% TDP or lower, the onboard fan makes use of Axial-tech design, and integrated heatsinks increase heat dissipation. Featuring a single +12V design, this power supply includes two PCI-E connectors, two CPU connectors, eight SATA connectors, and three connectors for 4-pin or peripheral connections. All cables are fully modular, with the motherboard, CPU, and PCI-e cables using embedded capacitors for reduced voltage ripple.
- 550W Single +12V Rail
- 135mm Cooling Fan
- Intel ATX12V
- 2 x PCI-E Connectors
- 8 x SATA Connectors
- 2 x CPU Connectors
- 3 4-Pin Connectors
- Fully Modular Cables
- RGB Lighting
- Magnetic Logo & Removable ROG Labels
EVGA 650 GQ power supply is NVIDIA SLI ready and will make a dependable component in your high-performance PC. Built with top-notch components and rated at 80 PLUS Gold, it delivers reliable and efficient operation. The fan will only spin when load reaches a threshold temperature. Before that, your power supply will stay totally quiet. The semi-modular design lets you use only the necessary cables and thus helping reduce clutter and improve airflow inside the case.
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- Whisper silent with 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Semi-Modular Design to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads