The new released Intel Core i9-12900K and GeForce RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti are a great combo for gaming. The TDP for i9-12900K is 125W, while TDP for RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti is 350W. So you need at least a 700W PSU for this combo, and if you need better gaming performance, a 850W to 1000W PSU is recommended. We have tested and reviewed latest PSU, and below are top recommended ones for Intel Core i9-12900K and RTX 3090/RTX 3080 Ti Combo:
If you are looking for a high-end 1000W PSU, the ASUS ROG Strix 1000W 80 PLUS Gold is the best choice. Designed to power high-resource demanding gaming components while maintaining energy efficiency, the ROG Strix 1000W is ideal for any gamer or workstation user. The modular cable design saves space within the case, allowing you to use only the cables and connections that you need for your components.
- 80 Plus Gold Power Rating
- 1000W Single +12V Rail
- 1 x 24/20-Pin Mainboard Connector
- 2 x 4+4-Pin CPU Connectors
- 6 x 6+2-Pin PCIe Connectors
- 8 x SATA Connectors
- 6 x Peripheral Connectors
The EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5 PSU is currently one of the best selling PSUs in the world. This PSU is enough for i9-12900K and RTX 3090/3080 Ti combo. A premium-grade power supply that offers stable, reliable power for your mainstream to high-end desktop, even with multiple GPUs. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence. And full suite of protections safeguards your components and entire system from power anomalies.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors, Active Clamp +DC-DC Converter design to improve 3.3V. / 5V. Stability
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan and EVGA ECO Mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
- 80+ Platinum runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully modular allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-Year Backed by CORSAIR legendary technical support and customer service
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode virtually silent operation at low loads
- +12V rail switch gives the user The choice of a single +12V rail or multiple +12V rails
Corsair RM850x series power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC. Using only Japanese 105 Degree C capacitors, users can depend on an RM850x PSUs’ long life and reliability, backed by a ten year warranty. Zero RPM Mode means an RM850x series PSU is virtually silent at low and medium loads, and even at maximum power, a low noise fan ensures quiet operation. Fully modular cables make PC builds and upgrades easy, as you only need to install the cables your system requires. Quiet, efficient and dependable, an RM850x PSU has everything you need to power your high performance PC for years to come.
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs. Fan size-5.3 inches.
Featuring a single +12V rail, this 850W ATX power supply provides one motherboard, two CPU, six PCIe, eight SATA, and six 4-pin peripheral connectors. Certified 80 PLUS Gold, the ROG Strix 850G is also capable of 0dB operation at below 40% TDP. All cables are fully modular, and the motherboard, CPU, and PCIe cables all feature embedded capacitors to reduce voltage ripple. In addition to a motherboard, two CPU, three PCIe, two SATA and two 4-pin cables, and a power cable, this PSU also comes with two ROG badges, a logo magnet, and three ROG labels for customizing its look.
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.