If you are looking for a portable monitor for your laptop, you are coming to the right place. Adding a portable monitor to your laptop is a quick way to double your display real estate and boost productivity. With a new monitor allows you to reference information while performing other tasks. Currently, there are different kinds of portable laptops for you to choose. Accessories Tested has reviewed latest portable monitors for most Windows laptops, and below are top recommended ones, you can take a look:
Best 4K Portable Monitor for Laptop:
UPERFECT 4K Touch Dual USB-C Portable Monitor – Check Price at Amazon
UPERFECT 4k monitor delivers the ultimate in image detail and clarity for stunning, lifelike images, are designed to provide users with a beautifully immersive or productive experience. Some other fake 4K monitors are trying to pass them off as true 4K when in reality many special effects shots and sometimes the entire movie only has the quality of 2K/1080p. If you need a 4K monitor for TV or projector, playing gaming and possibly a special work,then get a real 4K monitor.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD Portable Display
- 10-point Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor
- First Monitor with Gravity Sensor Automatic Rotation
- Slimmest Bracket Integrated Second Screen
- Dual USB C Monitor
Best 2K Portable Monitor for Laptop:
Szoon 13.3 inch 2K USB-C Portable Gaming Monitor – Check Price at Amazon
The Szoon 13.3 inch 3K 1440p portable gaming monitor is a great portable for your laptop. The monitor is only 610g/1.34 pounds heavy and 10mm/0.39inch thin. You can take it anywhere for work/entertainment, powering it with a power bank. You can control both tilt and elevation with the included case or mount it via VESA ports.
- Vibrant colors/Crips details/Sharp image/Breathtaking quality
- The 13.3 inch monitor is just the right size for portability and productivity.
- The 1440p resolution is the best choice for you to play games or watch videos.
- The screen resolution is perfect fot the size for pixel density.
- You can adjust brightness and color to your preferences.
Best 17 inch Portable Monitor for Laptop:
Play where you want with the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix XG17AHPE 17.3″ 16:9 240 Hz Adaptive-Sync Portable IPS Gaming Monitor. Thanks to an integrated 7800 mAh battery with up to 3.5 hours of battery life, it won’t have to be tied down. More importantly, it’s built with an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel that has a fast 240 Hz refresh rate and support for Adaptive-Sync technology for tear-free gaming. Other specs include a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, a 1000:1 static contrast ratio, and a 300 cd/m² brightness rating. Connectivity options include USB Type-C and Micro HDMI. With the right cables and adapters, it’s compatible with smartphones, laptops, game consoles, and more.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- USB Type-C | Micro HDMI Inputs
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 300 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 3 ms Response Time (GtG)
- 240 Hz Refresh Rate
- Integrated 7800 mAh LiPo Battery
Best 15.6 inch Portable Monitor for Laptop:
This is currently the best selling portable monitor for Surface Pro series. With the portable, lightweight ZenScreen MB16AC 15.6″ 16:9 Full HD Portable IPS Monitor from ASUS, you can view content from your Surface Pro on a larger screen virtually anywhere you go. Simply connect the MB16AC to your computer using the reversible USB Type-C port and begin viewing your content with enhanced clarity thanks to the Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen. This portable monitor features a reduced size 6.5mm bezel and can be viewed in either landscape or portrait modes using the included smart case. When finished with the monitor, the smart case also protects against dust and scratches when on the go.
- 15.6″ IPS (In-Plane Switching) Panel
- USB Type-C Input
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 800:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 220 cd/m² Brightness
- Slim, Lightweight Design
- 6.5mm Bezel
- Ultra-Thin 8mm Profile
- Includes Foldable Case
Best 144Hz Portable Monitor for Laptop:
Enjoy supersmooth gameplay anywhere with ROG Strix XG16AHPE. This 15.6-inch portable FHD monitor features a 144 Hz IPS panel with adaptive-sync technology to give you seamless, stutter-free gameplay. Prop it up on any flat surface with the fold-out kickstand, and play for hours on a single charge of its high-capacity 7800 mAh battery.
- 15.6ʺ FHD portable IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility for smooth, tear-free gameplay experiences
- Fold-out kickstand supports multiple viewing positions in both landscape and portrait orientation
- Built-in high-capacity 7800 mAh battery for up to three hours of use at 144Hz, with a quick-charge feature for up to two hours of use after a one hour charge
- USB-C and micro HDMI ports provide versatile connectivity with smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, cameras and more
Best OLED Portable Monitor for Laptop:
Built to deliver accurate color reproduction and saturation, the ProArt PQ22UC 21.6″ 16:9 HDR OLED Monitor from ASUS features a pure RGB Stripe OLED panel with billions of self-illuminating pixels that deliver deeper black and brighter whites. It also features a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, 10-bit support for 1.07 billion colors, HDR support that covers the HDR10, Dolby Vision, and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) specs, a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, a static contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, 330 cd/m2 brightness, 204 pixels per inch, and a 0.1 ms (GtG) response time. Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position.
- 21.6″ OLED (Organic LED) Panel
- 1 x Micro-HDMI 2.0b | 2 x USB Type-C
- 3840 x 2160 Native Resolution
- 1,000,000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 330 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 0.1 ms Response Time (GtG)
- 10-Bit Support for 1.07 Billion Colors
- Supports HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision
- 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB & 99% DCI-P3