If you are not satisfied with free antivirus software for Windows 11, you may try the paid antivirus software for Windows 11. The Windows 11 is coming in the second half of 2021. We have tested and reviewed latest paid antivirus software, and below are top recommended ones for Windows 11:
1. Mcafee – Get it Now
Mcafee is currently best selling AntiVirus software for most people. Mcafee can protect every Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS device in your household. McAfee’s customers include 80% of Fortune 100 companies, 87% of the world’s largest banks, 54% of the top 50 retailers, and to more than 600 million devices. A VPN is included in all pricing tiers with automatic renewal, and identity theft protections are available in all but the entry-level plan, also with automatic renewal. All versions of McAfee’s Total Security antivirus software cover Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices, and all pricing levels of Total Security include McAfee’s Shredder that eliminates all traces of deleted files, a password manager, and file storage encryption. McAfee’s Virus Protection Pledge offers to remove malware or refund the cost of your auto-renewed subscription.
- VPN included in all pricing tiers
- All versions support Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Mcafee Shredder eliminates all traces of erased files
- Virus Protection Pledge money-back malware removal guarantee
2. Bitdefender – Get it Now
Bitdefender is one of the best paid antivirus software for Windows 11 that provides well-rounded protection to computers and other devices. Its most exceptional features include ransomware protection, optional VPN feature, anti-phishing module, privacy tools, and Safepay. Bitdefender can defend your PC against a wide variety of cyber threats. These include various types of malware such as viruses, spyware, adware, and ransomware. Bitdefender can also defend against phishing attempts and spam.
- Discounted multidevice, multiyear subscriptions
- Numerous function- and app-specific protections and features
- Fifteen-device Family Pack
- Offers separate macOS-specific solutions
3. Norton – Get it Now
Norton is one of the most ubiquitous brands in consumer internet security and antivirus software, and it offers one of the most comprehensive identity theft protection plans available. It offers a number of advantages over many of its antivirus competitors. First and foremost, there’s Norton’s LifeLock identity theft protection, which offers extensive protections against identity theft. It also includes up to $100,000 in insurance that covers loss reimbursement and legal fees. On the downside, LifeLock plans are more expensive than many antivirus plans from other vendors. Second, even the least-expensive Norton plan includes features that often need to be purchased separately from other vendors, including a VPN, a password manager, and cloud storage from 10 to 500 GB.
- Virtual private network (VPN) included in all packages
- Gaming-specific subscription plan
- LifeLock identity theft protection included in all multidevice antivirus packages
- SafeCam feature protects computer webcams from hacking
- All tiers support Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
- All tiers include cloud storage
4. AVG – Get it Now
AVG Online Security is part of Avast Software and offers similar antivirus, cybersecurity, privacy, and system optimization solutions as its corporate sibling. AVG offers three internet security products: a free antivirus software product that provides basic protection, and two subscription packages, AVG Internet Security and AVG Ultimate, along with a number of standalone cyber security, privacy and system optimization packages.
- AI Detection: proactively identifies malware samples that haven’t yet been catalogued by the company’s ThreatLabs team.
- Turbo Scan: shortens scanning times by skipping files the software already knows are safe.
- Behavior Shield: protects against zero-day attacks (threats that exploit previously unknown vulnerabilities) and keyloggers that secretly record typed passwords and bank account details.
- Do Not Disturb and Silent Modes: blocks pop-ups during game play, movie watching, and presentations.
- Email Shield: blocks dangerous email attachments and malicious phishing emails.
- Link Scanner: warns of suspicious internet links.
- Wi-Fi Guard: warns when connecting to an unsecure Wi-Fi network.
- Toolbar Remover: removes unwanted or potentially dangerous browser toolbars and extensions that may have been installed without permission.
- Webcam Protection: forces apps to get permission before enabling a webcam.
- File Shredder: deletes all data to help prevent unintended or unauthorized recovery.
- Fake Website Shield: prevents criminals from hijacking DNS (domain name system) settings.