Nowadays, mining cryptocurrency is more popular than ever. Looking for recommended motherboards for Mining ETH or Bitcoin ? We have tested and reviewed latest motherboards, and below are top recommended ones for mining cryptocurrency.
ASUS B250 Mining Expert Motherboard is designed with 19 PCIe slots and three zoned ATX12V power connectors that allow users to run up to 19 NVIDIA or AMD GPUs in parallel to help max out megahash rates. Its 19 PCIe slots are grouped into three distinct zones, each of which is powered by a dedicated 24-pin ATX12V power connector. The Mining Expert supports 7th & 6th Generation Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors, the LGA 1151 socket, and the Intel B250 chipset.
- ATX Form Factor
- Intel B250 Chipset
- LGA 1151 Socket
- 2 x DDR4-2400 MHz RAM (32GB Max)
- 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s Ports
- 1 x PCIe x16 Slot (x16 Mode)
- 18 x PCIe x1 Slots
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel HD Audio Codec
- 1 x Intel I219V Gigabit Ethernet Port
- USB 3.0 | USB 2.0/1.1 | PS/2 | HDMI
The AsRock H110 BTC+ is one of the best mining motherboards you can buy today. It can support up to 13 GPUs. These features allow you to expand as needed, so you won’t find a much better future-proof board. It might be a bit overkill, as Windows 10 supports a maximum of eight GPUs, but there’s no harm in preparing for future updates.
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel CoreTM i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 12 PCIe 2.0 x1
- 4 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
The Biostar TB250-BTC Pro is a mining motherboard that brings some excellent and advanced mining features, such as support for up to 12 GPUs, at a competitive price point. Even if you’re not going to be using the full 12 PCI slots for graphics cards, this could be a wise investment if you plan on scaling up your mining operation in the future as it can mine different types of coins.
- Bios setting changes are required to use 12 GPUs.
- Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU’s.
- Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151)
- DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866
- Windows does not support more then 8 of AMD or NVIDIA GPUs.