The AMD Ryzen 3 3300X is an amazing budget CPU from AMD, delivering performance that until now was only available on mid-range or high-end hardware. AMD Ryzen 3 3300X will be the best gaming CPU for most people in 2020. Looking for recommended X570 and B450 motherboards for AMD Ryzen 3 3300X ? We have tested and reviewed latest motherboards, and below are top recommended ones for AMD Ryzen 3 3300X:
Best X570 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
The Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots supporting up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz and above when overclocked. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA III ports and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots that are suitable for graphics cards and a single PCIe 4.0 x1 slot for other PCI-based hardware. Other notable integrated features include Intel GbE, Realtek 2.5 GbE, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1-channel HD audio.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 14 phases Infineon digital VRM solution with 50a powerstage
- Advanced thermal design – Fins-Array heatsink & Direct touch Heat pipe
- Triple ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with triple thermal guards
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11Ax & BT 5 with AORUS antenna
- Alc1220-vb & ESS Sabre 9218 DAC, 130dB rear
The ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE AM4 ATX Motherboard is designed for professionals who deal with AI training, deep learning, animation, 3D rendering, and media production. Built on the AMD X570 chipset, this motherboard supports second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM. For storage, it’s equipped with four SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, which can run at x8/x8/x8 when all slots are filled, and a single PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include dual Gigabit LAN and Realtek S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
- 3 PCIe 4. 0 x16 Slots with optimized lane arrangement of 3-Way x8/x8/x8 to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workload
- Reliable and responsive ECC memory suitable for Mission critical task
- ASUS control Center: A software utility equipped with dual GbE LAN for out-of-band management for centralized and cost-saving it management
- Ultra-fast storage: up to 64bps Dual M. 2, U. 2, Plus up to 10Gbps back-panel USB 3. 2 Gen 1 with Type-A and Type-C ports
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance
The MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked to up to 4400 MHz. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Realtek 8111H Gigabit Ethernet, Intel AC3168 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel HD audio.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- On-board Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) with mu-mimo support
- Audio boost 4 technology with nahimic 3 software enhancement for immersive experiences
- Frozr heatsink with patented fan design – propeller blade technology and double ball bearings
- Pre-installed IO shielding is grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment
The ASUS PRIME X570-PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz when overclocked. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, which can run at x8/x8/x4 when all slots are filled, and another three PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN and Realtek S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
- Enhanced power solution: premium components provide better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or gpu-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking.Operating System:Windows 10 64-bit
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
Best B450 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
The Republic of Gamers Strix B450-F Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard from Asus is built on the AMD B450 chipset, supporting first- and second-generation Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots, which support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM at speeds of up to 3200 MHz when overclocked. For storage, there are six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots, both of which can utilize the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for speeds of up to 32 Gb/s when used with an appropriate drive. While it’s equipped with HDMI and DisplayPort outputs for integrated graphics, this motherboard also has two PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x16, and three PCIe 2.0 x1 slots for graphics cards and other PCIe-based hardware. Other notable integrated features include SupremeFX S1220A 8-channel HD audio, Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN, and Asus Aura Sync RGB Lighting.
- Powered by 2nd generation AMD Ryzen AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, gigabit LAN and up to 64 Gigabytes of DDR4 (3200 Megahertz)
- 5 Way Optimization with Auto Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting plus 2 additional RGB headers provide a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of enabled products
- Industry leading 8 channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive Supreme FX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors. Operating System Windows 10 64 bit. Audio Feature including optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel, Sonic Radar III, Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
Take advantage of first-, second-, and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket using the B450 AORUS PRO WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard from Gigabyte. Designed primarily for gaming and content creation, this ATX motherboard uses the B450 chipset to power demanding applications. Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM at 3600 MHz when overlocking can be installed across four memory slots for efficient multitasking and to run high-end games. The durable motherboard also features two M.2 SSD slots and supports up to six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configuration. Peripherals such as keyboards and mice can be plugged into the rear panel’s four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports. There are also high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports, which deliver a throughput of up to 10 Gb/s with compatible drives.
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd Generation Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN + Dual Band 802.11 ac WI-FI
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with Dual Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Enhanced Audio with WIMA Capacitors
- RGB FUSION with Digital LED & RGB LED Headers
- Smart Fan 5 with FAN STOP
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C & Type-A
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable Design
- CEC 2019 Ready
Built on the AMD B450 chipset, the B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4 ATX Motherboard supports 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket. Its four memory slots support a max of 64GB of DDR4 RAM that can be overclocked up to 4133 MHz. For storage, there are six SATA III ports as well as a Turbo M.2 slot utilizing the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface. While the motherboard is equipped with DVI-D and HDMI outputs for integrated graphics, it also has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for a dedicated graphics card. Other notable integrated features include Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel HD Audio and Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN. This motherboard features an extended PWM heatsink and an enhanced circuit design. Equipped with DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Core Boost, and EZ Debug LED, the B450 TOMAHAWK MAX provides the performance you need to build your own gaming rig. The right side of the motherboard also supports MSI Mystic Light RGB lighting.