The CyberPowerPC are currently best selling PC in the world. Looking for recommended monitors for CyberPowerPC ? We have tested and reviewed latest monitors, and below are top recommended ones for CyberPowerPC:
Best Monitors for CyberPowerPC Under $200:
The 398 Series C27F398 27″ 16:9 Curved LCD Monitor from Samsung features a curved Vertical Alignment (VA) panel, mimicking the curvature of the human eye, for an immersive experience, whether you’re playing games, watching movies, or even working. It has an ultra-slim design, which fits nicely on any desk, and is complimented with a simple tilting stand. Enjoy crisp, clear pictures in 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, and darker blacks and brighter whites with a 250 cd/m² brightness rating and 3000:1 static contrast ratio. Connect this monitor to your system via HDMI or DisplayPort, and at the back of the monitor you’ll find 75 x 75mm VESA mounting holes should you want to install an alternate wall-mount or stand.
- Vertical Alignment (VA) Panel Technology
- HDMI + DisplayPort Inputs
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 3000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS Widescreen Monitor – Check Price at Amazon
The Acer R240HY 23.8” IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment. It also supports VGA, DVI & HDMI inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display.
- 23. 8″ Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0. 2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16. 7M
- The Zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2. 2, the version This monitor supports is HDCP 1. 4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption (energy Star): 25 W
Best $200 – $400 Monitors for CyberPowerPC:
The CB271HU bmidprx 27″ 16:9 IPS Monitor from Acer is built with an In-Plane Switching panel that provides you with vivid colors and wide 178° viewing angles. Specs-wise, it has a 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution, a 350 cd/m² brightness rating, a 60 Hz refresh rate, a 4 ms response time, and supports up to 1.07 billion colors. Moreover, it’s equipped with multiple inputs including DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort for compatibility with a variety of systems. Once it’s connected, you can adjust its versatile stand to your viewing preference, or install an optional VESA mount, stand, or arm if needed.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Panel
- DVI | HDMI | DisplayPort Inputs
- 2560 x 1440 WQHD Resolution
- 350 cd/m² Brightness
Take your gaming experience to the next level with the UltraGear 27″ 16:9 G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor from LG. In addition to having a 400 cd/m² brightness, this thin-bezel 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution monitor uses In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology to provide 16.7 million vivid colors across 99% of the sRGB color gamut in addition to supporting HDR10 for rich contrast. The 27″ monitor also features both NVIDIA G-SYNC and AMD FreeSync compatibility to deliver smooth graphics with reduced screen tearing, stuttering, and motion blur when playing fast-action games. Its fast 240 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms gray-to-gray response time also help to create a liquid-smooth gaming experience where you can catch almost every detail.
- 27” full HD (1920×1080) IPS display
- 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- HDR 10 Compatible
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt / Height / Pivot adjustable stand
Best $400 – $700 Monitors for CyberPowerPC:
Display content at up to WQHD 3440 x 1440 resolution using the U3415W 34″ UltraSharp LED-Backlit Curved Monitor from Dell. This display features a curved display with a panoramic view and a more uniform focal distance, meaning that you won’t have to move your eyes as much as with a flat screen monitor. This display also features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, a widescreen 21:9 aspect ratio, a typical contrast ratio of 1,000:1, a dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, 300 cd/m2 brightness, an 8 ms response time in Normal Mode, and a 5 ms response time when in FAST Mode. Using the 178° vertical and 172° horizontal viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position. This display also features strong color reproduction with 1.074 billion colors and has one 1 x HDMI input, 1 x MHL input, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort, and 1 x DisplayPort out (MST).
- 21:9 Curved Widescreen Display
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- HDMI/MHL/DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort
- WQHD 3440 x 1440 Native Resolution
The 34UC88-B 34″ 21:9 UltraWide Curved FreeSync IPS Monitor from LG features a curved, ultra-wide display that’s suitable for both work and play. For work and multitasking purposes, an ultra-wide display lets you have multiple windows side by side, or one large window where you can see all the details. On the other hand, gaming on this display will feel more immersive as the curved sides wrap around your field of view, putting you right in the middle of the action.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- HDMI + DisplayPort Inputs
- 3440 x 1440 QHD Resolution
- 5,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Best $700 – $1,000 Monitors for CyberPowerPC:
Bringing the same 240hz refresh rate, 1ms response times, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Pro support and Infinity Core lighting of the G9 – the G7 is the perfect choice for those who want the future of gaming monitors, in a more traditional size.
- Vertical Alignment (VA) Panel
- DisplayPort | HDMI Inputs
- 2560 x 1440 QHD Resolution
- 2500:1 Static Contrast Ratio
Best Monitors for CyberPowerPC Over $1,000:
Alienware AW3420DW Curved 34 Inch WQHD IPS LED Edgelight Monitor – Check Price at Amazon
Introducing the new, immersive Alienware 34 curved gaming monitor. Featuring IPS Nano color, A curved screen, WQHD resolution alongside a fast response time and a 120Hz native refresh rate, This monitor offers a gaming experience that puts you right in the gaming world.
- Experience breathtaking views with a combination of immersive features
- A 1900R curved, wide 21: 9 display maximizes the field of view and provides an even, consistent viewing experience
- With a WQHD (3440×1440) resolution, the image is sharp and detailed delivering an immersive experience
- A 120Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC provides buttery smooth gameplay and realism
- G-sync technology synchronizes the GPU and monitor, displaying full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them; This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on screen
- The 120Hz refresh rate is important to gamers, allowing them to-see faster, and react to quick events sooner
- Adopting IPS Nano color technology, the Alienware 34 curved gaming monitor exceeds the sRGB color spectrum and is now described by DCI-P3, a cinematic, professional standard