Nikon Z 50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z 50 for video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. Looking for recommended microphones for Nikon Z 50 ? We have tested and reviewed latest mics, and below are top recommended ones for Nikon Z 50:
Equipped with expanded power options, extended tonal control, and a redesigned windscreen in a smaller footprint than the VideoMic Pro, the Rode VideoMic Pro+ is optimal for mobile journalists, vloggers, budget filmmakers, and run-and-gun shooters in need of a flexible camera-mount shotgun mic that’s also at home on a boompole.
- Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
- Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
- Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze – plus it won’t get lost.
- Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
- Digital Switching – will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
Offering lower noise, higher sensitivity, and more adjustable settings than the VideoMic, the Rode VideoMic Pro camera-mount shotgun microphone is ideal for mobile journalists, vloggers, budget filmmakers, and run-and-gun shooters looking for a cost-effective way to step up to the next level in quality.
- Rycote Lyre shock mounting onboard
- All-new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact form factor (6″/150mm length)
- Ultra lightweight (3oz/85g)
- 9V battery powered – over 70 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono)
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8″ thread for easy boompole mounting
Get the Sennheiser MKE 400 camera-mount shotgun microphone to experience sound quality better than your camera’s built-in microphone allows. With extremely long battery life, adjustable sensitivity, and a selectable bass roll-off, the MKE 400 is fitting for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters.
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Integral shock mount for rejection of handling noise
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances.
- More than 300 hrs operationg time from 1 AAA battery.
- Fits all camers with a standard hot shoe mount and an external microphone input