The Sony a7III and a7RIII are best selling full frame mirrorless cameras in the world. In order to shoot steady videos use Sony a7III & a7RIII, you’d better get a gimbal for Sony a7 III and a7R III. Below are top recommended gimbals for Sony a7III and a7R III:
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The CRANE 3S Handheld Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is a powerful redesign of previous Zhiyun gimbals with the addition of detachable handle options, more powerful motors with a large 14.3 lb payload, an updated axis-locking system, external power input, and the ViaTouch 2.0 remote control system. The 55° angled roll axis allows you to fit your camera without blocking the view, and it is also modular so you can add an included extension arm to fit larger cameras.
- 14.3 lb Payload, Zoom and Focus Wheel
- Redesigned Detachable SmartSling Handle
- Updated Axis Locking System
- ViaTouch 2.0 Remote Motion Control
The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- Eight-Pound Payload Capacity
- Trigger and Mode Buttons for Control
Feiyu AK2000 – Check Price at Amazon
The Feiyu AK2000 is a compact 3-axis gimbal stabilizer supporting up to 6 lb loads. It’s designed with an angled motor arm so there’s nothing blocking your camera screen, and it provides 360° pan, tilt, and roll motion. The gimbal features a multifunction handwheel on the side and a touchscreen LCD smart panel integrated into the handle. The handwheel allows you to control the movement of the camera in select operational modes, including pan and tilt modes, and also lets you digitally control focus and zoom with compatible cameras. Additionally, the handwheel provides external follow focus control if you add an optional, dedicated follow focus motor. Please visit the Feiyu website for a list of compatible cameras for standard operation as well as Wi-Fi focus/zoom control.
- 6 lb Payload
- Angled Motor Arm
- 360° Pan, Tilt & Roll Motion
- Handwheel for Camera Movement/Focus/Zoom
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom