The GoPro HERO8 Black is one of the best selling action cameras released in 2019. Like DJI Osmo Action, GoPro HERO8 Black can shoot 4K video at 60p. Looking for recommended gimbal stabilizer for GoPro HERO8 Black ? We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals, and below are top recommended ones for GoPro HERO8 Black:
Capture stabilized action camera footage while on the move with the G6 Gimbal from Feiyu. The gimbal is splash-proof, but do not submerge or expose it to salt water. It features a handgrip that doubles as a battery holder and has integrated gimbal and camera controls. The removable battery lasts up to 12 hours.
- Integrated 4-way joystick controls gimbal movement
- Function button toggles through gimbal modes
- Long-screw camera fixture designed to be easy to assemble, even in the dark
- Screw stays securely in place, even if jolted
- Unibody motor arm provides a more robust assembly that is less susceptible to vibration
- High-precision, low-noise brushless motors
- FY Settings App with Bluetooth connectivity
- Use app for remote control, calibration, firmware updates, and more
- 1/4″-20 mounting socket for connecting to tripods, selfie poles, suction mounts, and other standard camera support equipment
- Removable ICR 22650 battery lasts up to 12 hours
- Foldable design fits into included carrying case
Lightweight & portable for your trip, None of shake. Made of the newest technology of polymer composites which will be much lighter than other GoPro gimbal. Respond to every delicate movement without any delay. Easy operate with joystick & one-button re-centered. Provide a film-level video recording, say goodbye to fuzzy.
- Beveled angle design
- 12hrs Runtime, Chagre for camera
- Motion time-lapse, 360 Panorama
The Moza Mini-P is an ultracompact 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer for cameras, smartphones, and action cams weighing between 0.3 and 2 lb. The gimbal offers 360° pan, 360° tilt, and 330° roll motion and also features creative motion functions such as FPV, sport, and inception modes. In inception mode, the camera rotates in place. When this mode is used while you’re walking forward, it delivers a rich and elaborate-looking shot.
- Ultracompact Design with 2 lb Payload
- Supports Cameras, Phones & Action Cams
- 360° Pan, 360° Tilt, 330° Roll Motion
- Inception Mode & Other Advanced Modes
The Feiyu WG2X is a wearable and mountable 3-axis gimbal stabilizer without the standard handle. The WG2X is a follow-up to the WG2 but features an angled motor arm that leaves the camera LCD unobstructed. The WG2X also weighs slightly less and has a shutter button and mode button at the base in addition to a power on/off switch. Also, while the previous model can be used in up to 3′ of water for a short while, the WG2X is designed to be splash-proof only, for those misty weather conditions.
- Wearable and mountable 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- 360° pan and tilt rotation, 70° roll angle rotation
- Auto-rotation mode with assignable travel route for video capture and time-lapse photography
- 2.5-hour built-in 1500mAh battery
- Includes Feiyu ON remote control app for iOS and Android
- Splash-proof for misty and similar weather conditions
- 1/4″-20 mounting thread on the bottom
Stabilize your action shots and perform creative camera moves with the iSteady Multi 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer Gimbal from hohem. The iSteady Multi has been designed to provide cine-style functions to content creators using their action camera or mobile phone for video capture.
- Supports smartphones weighing up to 14.1 oz
- Focus/zoom slider
- Use with the free, downloadable Hohem Gimbal app to control select iOS/Android phone functions
- Multiple time-lapse and follow-mode choices such as Sport or “Inception” modes
- 360° pan, 320° tilt, and 320° roll
- Up to eight-hour runtime on a full charge
- Supports camera control on Sony cameras
- Trigger button to re-center, change mode