The GoPro HERO10 Black (Amazon/B&H)is GoPro’s latest action camera released in October 2021. GoPro HERO10 Black is the successor of GoPro HERO9 Black, it is one of the best selling action cameras in the world. HERO10 will have a larger 23MP camera, up from the Hero 9’s 20MP, to allow for high-resolution photos. The sensor will be able to record videos in 5.3K at 60fps and 4K at 120fps, which is again a significant improvement to the frame rates offered by the Hero 9. Looking for recommended gimbal stabilizations for GoPro HERO 10 Black ? We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals, and below are top recommended ones for GoPro HERO 10 Black:
Hohem iSteady Pro 4 Gimbal Stabilizer – Check Price at Amazon
The Hohem iSteady Pro 4 gimbal is one of the best gimbal stabilizer for GoPro HERO 10 Black. Lightweight & portable for your trip, None of shake. Made of the newest technology of polymer composites which will be much lighter than other GoPro gimbal. Respond to every delicate movement without any delay. Easy operate with joystick & one-button re-centered. Provide a film-level video recording, say goodbye to fuzzy.
- Quick Clamping Design & Expansion Port
- Splash Proof & Strong Endurance
- Bluetooth Connection & Compatibility
- Stability & Switching Speed
- Movie Vision & Motion Follow
INKEE Falcon 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – Check Price at Amazon
The INKEE Falcon 3-Axis Handheld Action Camera Gimbal is a stabilizer designed to capture smooth handheld footage with action cameras. This 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer can work with GoPro Hero 10/9/8/7/6/5, DJI OSMO Action, Insta360 ONE R and any other action cameras that have similar dimensions.
- Quick Disassembling and Assembling brings More Comfortable: It is easy to assemble and disassemble by using the original screw, no longer worried about the size of the camera.
- The gimbal feature 360° of pan adjustment. This allows you to not only keep a stable image as you move with your camera but also allows you to create cinematic camera moves. Auto Inception mode lets you spin the image through 360° of horizontal rotation.
- Motion Time-Lapse allows you to one-click to shoot a time-lapse wirelessly create a moving time-lapse shot, useful for recording heavy traffic on the street, and clouds in the sky.
- A built-in battery provides up to long runtime and is rechargeable via an included USB cable. A desktop tripod is included for setting the gimbal down between shoots. It attaches to a 1/4″-20 threaded hole on the bottom of the gimbal.
- Vertical Shooting Mode s More Comfortable: Double click M Button to enter vertical shooting mode, perfect for short video platform on mobile phone.
- POV – all three motors are active stabilizing the image
- Pan & Tilt Follow – stabilizes your image in the roll axis, allowing you to tilt and pan the gimbal
- Pan Follow – holds the tilt and roll axis stable, allowing you to pan the gimbal
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
- Compact Ultra-Portable Design
- For Cameras & Smartphones up to 1.58 lb
- 360° Pan, 310° Tilt & 324° Roll Rotation
- Six Operation Modes
- Supports Action Cams via Optional Mount
- 7-Hour Runtime on Built-In Battery
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android App
- OLED Display
- One-Button Quick Release Camera System
Feiyu G6 is an advanced gimbal for GoPro HERO10 Black. This gimbal has a lot of great features. Capture stabilized action camera footage while on the move with the G6 Gimbal from Feiyu. The gimbal is splash-proof, but do not submerge or expose it to salt water. It features a handgrip that doubles as a battery holder and has integrated gimbal and camera controls. The removable battery lasts up to 12 hours.
- Integrated 4-way joystick controls gimbal movement
- Function button toggles through gimbal modes
- Long-screw camera fixture designed to be easy to assemble, even in the dark
- Screw stays securely in place, even if jolted
- Unibody motor arm provides a more robust assembly that is less susceptible to vibration
- High-precision, low-noise brushless motors
- FY Settings App with Bluetooth connectivity
- Use app for remote control, calibration, firmware updates, and more
- 1/4″-20 mounting socket for connecting to tripods, selfie poles, suction mounts, and other standard camera support equipment
- Removable ICR 22650 battery lasts up to 12 hours
- Foldable design fits into included carrying case
The Moza Mini-P is an ultracompact 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer for cameras, smartphones, and action cams weighing between 0.3 and 2 lb. The gimbal offers 360° pan, 360° tilt, and 330° roll motion and also features creative motion functions such as FPV, sport, and inception modes. In inception mode, the camera rotates in place. When this mode is used while you’re walking forward, it delivers a rich and elaborate-looking shot.
- Ultracompact Design with 2 lb Payload
- Supports Cameras, Phones & Action Cams
- 360° Pan, 360° Tilt, 330° Roll Motion
- Inception Mode & Other Advanced Modes
Stabilize your action shots and perform creative camera moves with the iSteady Multi 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer Gimbal from hohem. The iSteady Multi has been designed to provide cine-style functions to content creators using their action camera or mobile phone for video capture.
- Supports smartphones weighing up to 14.1 oz
- Focus/zoom slider
- Use with the free, downloadable Hohem Gimbal app to control select iOS/Android phone functions
- Multiple time-lapse and follow-mode choices such as Sport or “Inception” modes
- 360° pan, 320° tilt, and 320° roll
- Up to eight-hour runtime on a full charge
- Supports camera control on Sony cameras
- Trigger button to re-center, change mode