The Fujifilm X-T4 is one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in the world. Fujifilm X-T4 is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video at 60 fps, Full HD recording up to 240 fps. Looking for recommended gimbal stabilizers for Fujifilm X-T4? We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals, and below are top recommended ones:
If you are looking for a light and cheap gimbal, the DJI RSC 2 is the best choice for your Fujifilm X-T4. The DJI RSC 2 is designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and supports up to 6.6 lb camera and accessories loads. The motors of the RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of the Ronin-SC, which is the predecessor of this redesigned gimbal. A key feature of the RSC 2 is a foldable design that allows for switching to underslung mode.
- Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- 6.6 lb payload for camera and accessories
- Foldable into underslung mode
- 1″ OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts for dedicated accessories such as a briefcase handle
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Integrated grip handle with built-in 14-hour batteries
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama, Roll 360, and other creative functions
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The new DJI RS 2 is DJI’s redesigned follow-up to the Ronin-S gimbal with a payload of up to 10 lb. RS 2 can make Fujifilm X-T4 into professional-grade workflows. It’s about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fiber axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The RS 2 also has a 1.4″ full-color LCD touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse, which were previously accessible only via the companion mobile app.
- STABILIZATION: Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- FILM MORE, PACK LESS: A 1kg gimbal with 4.5kg tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry. Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
- FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use features of the Ronin app. Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- MULTI-SHOOTING SOLUTION: Both RSA ports are NATO compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- OUR BEST BATTERY YET: The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours, and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster swaps.
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom
The Feiyu AK4500 is a compact 3-axis gimbal stabilizer kit that improves on its predecessor, the AK4000, by supporting up to 10.1 lb loads. It’s designed with an angled motor arm so there’s nothing blocking your camera screen, and it provides 360° pan, 230° tilt, and 360° roll motion.
- Max payload updates to 10.14 lb (4.6KG), easily work with popular DSLR and cinema camera
- Detachable versatile design, switch between single handle, underslung position and separate hyperlink remote control to use in more different shooting scenes
- Quick release plate design for camera to get real quick setup in one second
- Bottom mounting plate is compatible with Manfrotto PL501, upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can fast switch between two popular quick release systems and AK4500
- Three axis motor-locking design to get a convenient balance and storage
- Touch panel operation without APP to directly set up parameters and change mode
- Full Chinese/English language display to get better interactive experience
- Friendly lock and unlock screen feature to prevent mistakenly touching
- Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Dutch-Angle shoot/Long exposure timelaspe/ Vlog selfie/ TikTok vertical shoot and got more popular shooting mode
- Supply USB Cable control/Wireless control way to take picture/recording/timelapse
- Dual available USB ports for external follow focus/Zoom in&out set
- Customize trigger button, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc. to fit for different usage
- Auto-adapt motor power and customize motor power to be chose to work with more cameras and lenses
- Detachable main body from single handle , assemble single handle together with dual handle grip, directly control the gimbal and camera without any remote control
- Basic version comes with Underslung arm and anti-slip Tripod, Standard version comes with Brushless follow-focus gear, underslung arm, Hyperlink remote , carbon fiber and anti-slip Tripod, customer can choose each version according to their need