The Canon EOS 90D is Canon’s latest professional APS-C DSLR camera released in 2019. Combined with advanced image processing, Canon EOS 90D is capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, one of the best Canon cameras for video and filmmaking. In order to record better video and movies, you’d better to get a gimbal stabilizer for Canon EOS 90D, here are top recommended gimbal stabilizers for Canon EOS 90D that we have tested:
The DJI Ronin-S is currently the best gimbal stabilizer for Canon EOS 90D. DJI Ronin S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Compatible with most cameras up to 7.94 lbs.
- SUPERIOR THREE-AXIS STABILIZATION – Gives you the ultimate freedom of motion.
- ANGLED ROLL MOTOR – Provides the ability to operate in different orientations without encountering rotation limits.
- FINE FOCUS CONTROL – Provides electronic and mechanical drive options for multilevel follow focus and camera control.
- SMOOTHTRACK TECHNOLOGY – Allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand.
- AUTOMATED CREATIVE FEATURES
- Long-time use – The built-in battery provides up to 12 hours of runtime.
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The Feiyu AK4500 is a compact 3-axis gimbal stabilizer kit that improves on its predecessor, the AK4000, by supporting up to 10.1 lb loads. It’s designed with an angled motor arm so there’s nothing blocking your camera screen, and it provides 360° pan, 230° tilt, and 360° roll motion.
- Max payload updates to 10.14 lb (4.6KG), easily work with popular DSLR and cinema camera
- Detachable versatile design, switch between single handle, underslung position and separate hyperlink remote control to use in more different shooting scenes
- Quick release plate design for camera to get real quick setup in one second
- Bottom mounting plate is compatible with Manfrotto PL501, upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can fast switch between two popular quick release systems and AK4500
- Three axis motor-locking design to get a convenient balance and storage
- Touch panel operation without APP to directly set up parameters and change mode
- Full Chinese/English language display to get better interactive experience
- Friendly lock and unlock screen feature to prevent mistakenly touching
- Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Dutch-Angle shoot/Long exposure timelaspe/ Vlog selfie/ TikTok vertical shoot and got more popular shooting mode
- Supply USB Cable control/Wireless control way to take picture/recording/timelapse
- Dual available USB ports for external follow focus/Zoom in&out set
- Customize trigger button, follow speed/dead zone, motor power, etc. to fit for different usage
- Auto-adapt motor power and customize motor power to be chose to work with more cameras and lenses
- Detachable main body from single handle , assemble single handle together with dual handle grip, directly control the gimbal and camera without any remote control
- Basic version comes with Underslung arm and anti-slip Tripod, Standard version comes with Brushless follow-focus gear, underslung arm, Hyperlink remote , carbon fiber and anti-slip Tripod, customer can choose each version according to their need