The Sony ZV-1 (Amazon/B&H/Adorama) is one of the best selling vlog compact camera released in Middle of 2020. Sony ZV-1 is a purpose-built compact camera blending the proven imaging capabilities of the RX100-series platform with an updated physical design for more efficient content creation. Sony ZV-1 is great for vlog. Looking for recommended gimbals for Sony ZV-1 ? You can take a look at below:
The new released DJI RSC 2 is the best choice for your Sony ZV-1. The DJI RSC 2 is designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and supports up to 6.6 lb camera and accessories loads. The motors of the RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of the Ronin-SC, which is the predecessor of this redesigned gimbal. A key feature of the RSC 2 is a foldable design that allows for switching to underslung mode.
- Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- 6.6 lb payload for camera and accessories
- Foldable into underslung mode
- 1″ OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts for dedicated accessories such as a briefcase handle
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Integrated grip handle with built-in 14-hour batteries
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama, Roll 360, and other creative functions
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
The DJI Ronin-SC is the another great gimbal stabilizer choice for Sony ZV-1. The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-S incorporates the underslung mode design of its predecessor, the WEEBILL LAB, and also has a more compact form as well as other new features. The sling mode design consists of a handle on the rear that allows for easy switching to underslung mode as well as better handling in all other modes. Other improvements include upgraded motors and stabilization algorithm. The WEEBILL-S features 300% more motor torque and 50% more responsiveness. This allows you to better balance camera/lens combos such as the Canon EOS R6 and RF lenses.
- Rear Underslung Handle in Compact Design
- Highly Upgraded Motors and Algorithm
- Support for Optional Transmission Module
- Updated ZY Play App Features
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling.
- Compact Ultra-Portable Design
- For Cameras & Smartphones up to 1.58 lb
- 360° Pan, 310° Tilt & 324° Roll Rotation
- Six Operation Modes
- Supports Action Cams via Optional Mount
- 7-Hour Runtime on Built-In Battery
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android App
- OLED Display
- One-Button Quick Release Camera System
A more advanced follow up to the G6 Plus, the G6 Max from Feiyu supports up to 2.6 lb—so, cameras like the a7S can be mounted—yet it weighs only 1.5 lb, in the G6 tradition, allowing for easier maneuvering. There’s a sliding quick release plate for efficient camera attachment, and an action cam adapter as well as a smartphone adapter are also included, hence the three-in-one aspect of the gimbal.
- 2.6 lb Payload; Compact at Only 1.5 lb
- Smartphone/Action Cam Adapters Included
- Direct/Wi-Fi Control of Select Cameras
- Inception Mode; Portrait Mode