Panasonic Lumix S1H is Panasonic’s latest high-end Cinema full frame mirrorless camera released in 2019. To shoot video, a gimbal stabilizer is a must. Looking for recommended gimbals for Panasonic Lumix S1H ? We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals, and below are top recommended ones for Panasonic Lumix S1H:
The new DJI RS 2 is DJI’s redesigned follow-up to the Ronin-S gimbal with a payload of up to 10 lb. RS 2 can make Panasonic Lumix S1H into professional-grade workflows. It’s about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fiber axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The RS 2 also has a 1.4″ full-color LCD touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse, which were previously accessible only via the companion mobile app.
- STABILIZATION: Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- FILM MORE, PACK LESS: A 1kg gimbal with 4.5kg tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry. Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
- FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use features of the Ronin app. Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- MULTI-SHOOTING SOLUTION: Both RSA ports are NATO compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- OUR BEST BATTERY YET: The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours, and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster swaps.
The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Number of Axes: 3-Axis(Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range: Yaw: 360°, Pitch: 280°, Roll: 360°
- Follow Speed: Yaw: 360°/s, Pitch: 360°/s, Roll: 360°/s
- Weight: 4.1 lb
- Demensions: 23.2 x 11.5 x 10.1″
- Load Capacity: 8 lb
- Battery: 2400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery, approx.10 hours runtime.
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
The MōVI Pro motorized gimbal stabilizer steadies cameras weighing up to 15 pounds, rendering it compatible with mirrorless all the way up to smaller cinema cameras. With the included batteries, the camera and essential accessories can be powered without adding any bulk to the MōVI Pro.
- Innovative structural design for ease of use, convenience, strength, and versatility
- Dual hot-swappable 22.5V, 1.8Ah batteries with status indicators
- Integrated focus/iris/zoom controller
- Increased motor torque over previous-generation stabilizers
- D-Tap outputs for camera and accessory power
- Full stiffness and filter auto-tune in approximately 10 seconds
- Compatible with MoVI Pro applications for iOS and Android
- Majestic mode
- Dual GPS (top and bottom) for solid signal in Sky or GroundView
- Full RED RCP integration (focus, iris, ISO, start/stop, etc.)
- Internal long-range 2.4 GHz frequency hopping radio for connection to MIMIC
- Multiple handle options (RING Pro, low profile, classic)
The versatile Ronin 2 gimbal from DJI is suitable for use either handheld or mounted in a variety of ways including onto a drone, Steadicam, vehicle mount, and more. An update from the original Ronin, this motorized stabilization system is suitable for a range of camera and lens configurations, boasting a payload capacity of 30 pounds. This means it can be used for everything from DSLRs up to cinema cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini or Sony FX9.
- Most versatile professional 3-axis stabilization system
- Monocoque carbon fiber frame design
- High torque motors supporting cameras up to 30 lbs
- Fine tune balancing for precision control
- Self-heating hot-swappable batteries
- On-board power for camera and accessories
- Integrated camera controls
- Built-in GPS & compatible with DJI A3 Flight Controller