Canon EOS C200 is one of the best selling digital cinema cameras in the world. To shoot better videos, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer for Canon EOS C200. We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals, and below are top recommended ones for Canon EOS C200:
The new DJI RS 2 is DJI’s redesigned follow-up to the Ronin-S gimbal with a payload of up to 10 lb. RS 2 can make EOS C200 into professional-grade workflows. It’s about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fiber axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The RS 2 also has a 1.4″ full-color LCD touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse, which were previously accessible only via the companion mobile app.
- 10 lb payload
- 1.4″ full-color LCD touchscreen (with access to features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse)
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two RSA ports with electrical contacts and a NATO mount for quick release attachment of dedicated accessories such as a focus wheel
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Monocoque carbon fiber axis arms
- Short grip handle with a compact 12-hour battery cartridge
- iOS 11+ / Android 7.0+ companion app
- Creative functions such as Time Tunnel and Force Mobile
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
- Axis locks and fine-tune knob for efficient and precision camera balancing
DJI Ronin-MX 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – Check Price at B&H Photo Video
The Ronin-MX from DJI is dual-use gimbal suitable both for mounting on the Matrice 600 aerial platform as well as deployment closer to the ground. Improving over the Ronin-M, it features magnesium construction to yield high rigidity while keeping the weight down. The gimbal is suitable for cinema cameras, mirrorless cameras, and DSLRs weighing up to 10 pounds. Out of the box it supports two-operator operation and includes a radio controller (transmitter) for the camera operator. There is also an optional Thumb Controller (available separately) for solo operation.
- Supports Cameras up to 10 Pounds
- Compatible with Matrice 600
- Robust Magnesium Construction
- Radio Controller for Second Operator
The CRANE 3S PRO from Zhiyun-Tech is a powerful redesign of previous Zhiyun gimbals with the addition of detachable handle options, a large 14.3 lb payload, an updated axis-locking system, external power input, and the ViaTouch 2.0 motion control system. The CRANE 3S PRO also features numerous advanced features such as wireless video transmission, professional zoom and focus controllers, and an external battery option. It can also accommodate a wide range of camera sizes by utilizing a separately available extension module to extend the horizontal arm, which is now positioned at a 55° angle. The gimbal can stabilize camera loads up to 14.3 lb.
- 14.3 lb Payload, PowerPlus Battery Pack
- Redesigned Detachable SmartSling Handle
- Zoom and Focus Controllers, Transmitter
- Updated Axis Locking System
DJI Ronin-S is a compact and professional gimbal for Canon EOS C200, with the powerful DJI Ronin-S, you can make Sony a7S III into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- Eight-Pound Payload Capacity
- Trigger and Mode Buttons for Control
- Offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination like Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Track.
The Gimbal 460 offers a 10 lb payload suitable for most mirrorless cameras, and it’s designed with a touchscreen display. With just a press of an icon in many cases, the touchscreen allows you to directly enter different modes, such as inception, time-lapse, or selfie mode. The touchscreen also lets you set up nearly all the parameters of the gimbal instead of having to rely more on the companion app.
- 10 lb Payload
- Includes Focus Motor & Remote Control
- Touch LCD Access to Most Modes/Settings
- Arca-Swiss Platform & QR Plate