Panasonic Lumix G9 is one of the best selling Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera in the world, G9’s 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and the latest Venus Engine processor, enabling the capture of sharp images and video with sensitivities ranging up to ISO 25600. Extremely fast speeds are also made available with up to 60 fps continuous shooting with the electronic shutter function. In order to shoot better pictures, you’d better get a flash for Panasonic Lumix G9. We have tested and reviewed latest flashes, and below are top rated flashes for Panasonic Lumix G9:
Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Applies to Panasonic Olympus DSLR Cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage.
- [Excellent light effects] Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head’s light effect is softer and more even.
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIO TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Olympus/Panasonic cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860IIO supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328′ along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox’s X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49′.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8′.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIO offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
Give dark locations a little more light with the Lumix DMW-FL200L External Flash from Panasonic. Optimized for their Micro Four Thirds series of mirrorless cameras, this compact flash is fully compatible with Panasonic’s TTL system and offers coverage for 12mm lenses. The flash features a respectable guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 considering its size and has a wide-angle panel that will expand coverage to ultra-wide 7mm optics. Bounce capabilities from 0-90° are available and an LED light can illuminate your videos with a manually controlled output of up to 200 lux at 3.3′.
- Equivalent coverage on 35mm format is 24-100mm, and 14mm with the wide-angle panel
- Approximately 120 flashes with alkaline batteries and 200 with NiMH batteries
- AF assist light with range of 3.3-16.4′
- Flash duration of 1/50,000 to 1/250 second
- Wireless control function has access to 4 channels and 3 groups
- Exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV is available
With full support for Olympus/Panasonic TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685O Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685O can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
- Extremely Powerful Flash with a GN of 190ft / 58m
- Approximately 230 Full Power Flashes per set of 2500mA Ni-MH batteries
- Fully Compatible with All on Olympus and Panasonic Camera TTL Controls Including Automatic TTL Exposure Control, Exposure Bias, Bracketing, HSS, EXIF Recording, Modeling Flash, and Flash Exposure Lock
- Wireless Remote TTL and Manual Power Control with the Integrated R2 Radio System s Built In Transmitter and Receiver
- Industry benchmark range and interference avoidance
- Faster Recycle and Flash Capacity with the Lithium Flashpoint Blast Pack BP-960
- Zooming Head for Even Coverage with automatic zoom or manual control
- HSS for Shutter Speeds Up To 1/8000 Second Regular and Intelligent Optical Slave Modes
- Backwards Compatible with the Flashpoint R1 Radio Control System for Manual Output Control and Triggering
- 360 degree rotation and 90+ degree tilt
- Stable color temperature at 5600 200K over the entire power range
- Backlit Matrix LCD
- Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation Perfect for On and Off Camera Use
- Laser AF Assist Lamp with Crisscross Pattern for Instant Autofocus Even In Complete Darkness on Low Contrast Surfaces