The Panasonic Lumix G100 is a new released mirrorless camera for vloggers. In order to shoot better photos, you’d better get a flash/speedlite for Panasonic Lumix G100. We have tested and reviewed latest flashes, and below are top recommended ones for Panasonic Lumix G100:
Balancing size and power, the TTL-compatible LUMIX DMW-FL360L External Flash from Panasonic features an effective guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 42mm for brightening stills as well as an LED light with 100 lux output at 3.3′ for video. The zoom head has a range of 12-42mm, or down to 8mm with the built-in panel, when used on Micro Four Thirds cameras. Also, the flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate left and right 180° for complete bounce coverage. An additional feature is wireless master and slave TTL functionality where it can be used as a remote control or a slave in one of 4 channels and 3 groups.
- Equivalent coverage on 35mm format is 24-85mm, and 16mm with the wide-angle panel
- Approximately 250 flashes with alkaline batteries and 350 with Ni-MH batteries
- LED light has effective range of 3.3-16.4′
- Built-in bounce card for creating catchlights
Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Applies to Panasonic Olympus DSLR Cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage.
- [Excellent light effects] Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head’s light effect is softer and more even.
With full support for Panasonic TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350O Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350O is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL
- Guide Number: 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
Give dark locations a little more light with the Lumix DMW-FL200L External Flash from Panasonic. Optimized for their Micro Four Thirds series of mirrorless cameras, this compact flash is fully compatible with Panasonic’s TTL system and offers coverage for 12mm lenses. The flash features a respectable guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 considering its size and has a wide-angle panel that will expand coverage to ultra-wide 7mm optics. Bounce capabilities from 0-90° are available and an LED light can illuminate your videos with a manually controlled output of up to 200 lux at 3.3′.
- Equivalent coverage on 35mm format is 24-100mm, and 14mm with the wide-angle panel
- Approximately 120 flashes with alkaline batteries and 200 with NiMH batteries
- AF assist light with range of 3.3-16.4′
- Flash duration of 1/50,000 to 1/250 second
- Wireless control function has access to 4 channels and 3 groups
- Exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV is available