The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III are Olympus’s high-end mirrorless cameras on the market. To shoot better pictures, you’d better get a flash/speedlite for Olympus E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III. We have tested and reviewed latest flashes, and below are top recommended ones for Olympus E-M1 Mark II and E-M1 Mark III:
Illuminate your scene with the powerful FL-900R Electronic Flash from Olympus which boasts outstanding IPX1-rated weather resistance and a guide number of 190′ at ISO 100 and the 100mm setting. Fully compatible with Olympus TTL, the FL-900R offers support for many advanced camera functions, such as High Res Shot and Focus Stacking, which are benefited by faster recycle times that speed up the process. Also, for the video shooters out there this flash is equipped with an LED light with a maximum output of 100 lux at 3.3′ for constant illumination.
- Guide Number 190 High-Intensity Flash
- High-Speed Sequential Shooting
- Compact & Lightweight
- Dust & Splashproof Design
- Advanced Wireless Controls
- 100 LUX LED Video Light/Focus Assist Lamp
- 24-200mm Angle of Coverage (35mm equivalent)
- 14-20mm With the Built-In Wide Panel (35mm equivalent)
- Flash Emission Count: 160 w/Alkaline Battery, 200 w/NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- LED Duration Time: Approx 2.4 hours w/Alkaline Battery, 2.6 hours with NiMH Rechargeable Battery
Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
- [Build-in 2.4G Wireless X System] Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output. Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance.
- [Support TTL Functions] TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling flash, etc.
- [Powerful Li-ion Battery] 7.2v/2600mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance.Max. 1.5s recycle time & 480 full power pops.
- [Better Performance]Applies to Panasonic Olympus DSLR Cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.76Ws high guide number, and 28-105 zoom flash coverage.
- [Excellent light effects] Distributing even light from center to edge, providing natural and beautiful light effect V1 Round flash head’s light effect is softer and more even.
With full support for Olympus/Panasonic TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685O Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685O can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic TTL
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.6 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
Sleek yet powerful, Olympus FL-700WR Electronic Flash is a wireless TTL-enabled strobe characterized by its weather-sealed design and 2.4 GHz radio control capabilities. The flash features a guide number of 137.8′ at ISO 100, is fully compatible with the Olympus TTL system, and can function as a radio commander or receiver for wireless remote flash setups. Additionally, hybrid stills/video shooters can benefit from this flash as well thanks to a built-in LED video light for constant illumination.
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 137.8′ at ISO 100 and 75mm
- Zoom Range: 12-75mm
- LED Video Light
- Tilts Upward to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 1.5-2.5 Seconds
- IPX1-Rated Weather-Sealed Design
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries