Fujifilm X-T2 and X-T3 are currently best selling professional X-mount mirrorless cameras from Fujifilm. To shoot better photos, you’d better get a flash for Fujifilm X-T2 and X-T3. Looking for recommended flashes/speedlites for Fujifilm XT2 and XT3 ? We have tested and reviewed latest flashes, and below are top recommended ones:
Building on the success and popularity of the A1, Profoto introduces an enhanced version, the A1X AirTTL-F Studio Light for Fujifilm with a more powerful battery that gets 450 full power flashes instead of 350, faster full power recycling time of 1 second instead of 1.2 seconds, 20 wireless channels instead of 8, and an updated interface similar to the one on the B10. The A1X was created for the professional photographer looking for portability and performance features or the ambitious non-professional who recognizes quality lighting but wants it comfortably and easily without the hassle of an overly technical interface. The A1X is easy to use. You can literally take it out of the box and start shooting. Weighing 1.2 lb including its battery, the A1X’s sleek matte black finish not only appeals to the eye but to the tactile sense as well.
- Round head with soft, smooth and natural fall off
- AirTTL and HSS for fast professional images
- Smart magnetic click-on mount for A1X Light Shaping Tools
- 5 Dedicated A1X Light Shaping Tools available
- LED modeling light integrated to the head
- Air Remote built-in (6 groups, 20 channels)
- Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery
- 1-sec recycling time to full power
- TTL/MAN switch
- Built-in auto-zoom in head with manual override handles lenses from 32 to 105mm
- Auto focus (AF) assist
- Large Hi-Res LCD display
- TTL Support for Fujifilm
- Compatible with all Profoto Air Remotes, wireless range up to 1000′
Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. Compatible with FUJIFILM TTL, this flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM TTL
- Output: 76Ws
- Auto Zoom Control, Zoom Range: 28-105mm
- 2.4 GHz Wireless X-System Transmitter
A super compact TTL-capable unit, the EF-X20 Flash from FUJIFILM helps add a bit of fill light to your scene. This flash offers a guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 and the 28mm (full frame) setting. It also has a built-in wide-angle panel that increases coverage to 20mm and will work as a wireless slave unit. Manual power setting is possible with a dial for 1/1 to 1/64 power and it has exposure compensation from -1 to +1 EV in 1/3 steps. Additionally, it runs on 2 AAA batteries and has a recycle time of 5 to 6 seconds. Included with the unit is a soft pouch and a tripod adapter.
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With the FUJIFILM’s unique flash control technology “i Flash technology”, it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in “Slave Mode” for advanced photography.
Take advantage of high-speed sync, wireless control and triggering, and other advanced flash capabilities with the FUJIFILM EF-X500 Flash for X-series cameras. Featuring a lower profile, this weather-resistant flash is compatible with Fuji’s TTL system, and a great option for the company’s compact mirrorless cameras. It offers a powerful guide number of 164′ at ISO 100 and 105mm settings as well as a zoom range of 24-105mm, equivalent to 16-70mm in APS-C lenses. A pull-out diffuser is available for expanding coverage to wider 20mm, or 10mm APS-C lenses. In keeping with hybrid stills/video camera designs, and offering an alternative fill light option to the pull-out bounce card built into the flash, is an LED light.
- Powerful guide number of 164′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom range of 24-105mm in 35mm terms, or 16-70mm for APS-C format
- Pull-out diffuser offers support for 20mm optics and pull-out bounce card helps provide additional fill light
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5600K
- High-speed sync possible with select cameras
- Manual power control of 1/1 to 1/512 in 1/3 stop steps
- Multi repeating flash mode with setting of 1-500 Hz for 2-100 flashes
- Flash exposure compensation of -5 to +5 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Requires master EF-X500 on the camera body for wireless operation
- Optical pulse communication has four channels and three groups
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional EF-BP1 battery pack
With full support for Fujifilm TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350F Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350F is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350F for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Fujifilm’s TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350F will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.