The Intel Core i9-10900K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is Intel’s high-end CPU released in 2020. To max use of Core i9-10900K, you’d better get a 360mm radiator CPU cooler for it. We have tested and reviewed latest CPU coolers for Intel Core i9-10900K, and below are top recommended ones:
The Republic of Gamers Ryujin 360 Liquid CPU Cooler from Asus features a 360mm radiator and comes with three performance 120mm Noctua NF-F12 fans. This is one of the best CPU cooler for Intel Core i9-10900K. Unlike other all-in-one CPU coolers, the Ryujin 360 features an embedded fan in its pump housing, which cools nearby components such as VRMS, M.2 slots, and circuitry. On top of that, the pump housing also has a built-in 1.77″ LiveDash OLED display and AuraSync RGB LED lighting, which you can customize using the LiveDash software. While it’s compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, be sure to check the complete list of supported sockets as well as the clearance around your motherboard to prevent any compatibility issues.
- 3 x 120 mm Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fans
- 360mm Radiator
- Asus Aura Sync RGB LED Lighting
- Pump Embedded Fan
The Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Liquid Cooler helps improve the performance of a desktop computer by keeping an Intel or AMD processor cool while running intensive tasks or in over-clocking modes. The MasterLiquid ML360R RGB comes with three 120mm MF120R ARGB fans that are attached to a 360mm aluminum radiator for quickly dissipating the heat coming from the CPU. To provide enhanced liquid pressure through the twin sleeved FEP tubes, the dual-chamber pump sports a high-performance impeller and a tri-phase motor. There are also multiple RGB LEDs on the fans as well as the pump to illuminate the inside your case with different lighting.
- Diffuser provides uniform color in reflected and transmitted light
- Tri-phase motor with silent driver minimizes operating current while keeping low noise
- EPDM rubber o-ring helps prevent liquid emission
- 12 certified addressable RGB LEDs sync with RGB motherboards or MasterPlus+ series devices
- Exclusive impeller is designed in-house for enhanced liquid pressure
- Micro-channel cold plate is precision machined to maximize the water contact surface for dissipating heat quickly
The Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition is the world’s first 16.8 million colors liquid CPU cooler with three 120mm Riing Plus RGB fans and a LED waterblock. This cooler series features its extraordinary performance and superior quality. The large surface radiator plus high-performance waterblock and pump guarantees ultimate CPU cooling. Besides, the waterblock and the fans are manufactured with multiple addressable LEDs that can be controlled by Riing Plus RGB Software. Functions within the software also allow users to monitor fan performance and track CPU temperature.
- Software Enabled fuctions for RGB LED, Fan Speed and Brightness
- Expandable Software Ready to link other Riing products together (Link Cable Included)
- High performance copper base plate design accelerates heat conductivity
- Supports up to (6) 120mm fans for Push/Pull configurations.
- Riing Plus 12 RGB LED Fans (x3) High Static Pressure Design
- Custom designed 360mm large surface aluminum radiator
- High quality pump enables maximum water circulation and worry free maintenance
- Includes universal mounting kit for multiple CPU socket configurations
- Factory filled coolant requires no refill.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H150i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 360mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Three included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow while producing no more than 25 dB of noise, pushing the performance of your build while staying whisper quiet. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop the cooling fans entirely with the H150i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most modern CPU sockets, the H150i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow – 47. 3 CFM. Noise level – 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
Keep your Intel or AMD processor working at top performance during intense gaming sessions with the NZXT Kraken X73 All-in-One RGB Liquid CPU Cooler. Featuring a 360mm radiator outfitted with three 120mm fans, this liquid cooler helps to keep CPU temperatures low and performance high when running demanding games and applications. Additionally, the cooler’s chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing fans are designed to ensure quiet operation and the rubber tubes are reinforced with nylon mesh sleeves for increased durability. The Kraken X73’s cap is also designed with a large infinity mirror ring LED, which allows you to rotate and re-orient the logo for a clean look that complements its customizable RGB lighting effects.
- 360mm Radiator
- 3 x 120mm Fans
- Customizable RGB Lighting
- Compatible with Intel and AMD Processors
The Deepcool CASTLE 360EX Liquid CPU Cooler is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD CPUs. Its pump features both a customizable logo and RGB LED lighting. The radiator measures 402mm long and is densely packed with aluminum fins to help heat dissipation. Moreover, it comes with three 120mm fans, which can operate at up to 1800 rpm for a max airflow of 64.4 CFM with a static pressure rating of 2.33 mmAq at 32.1 dBA.
- 360mm Radiator
- 3 x 120mm TF120 S Fans Included
- Copper Base & Aluminum Radiator
- Custom RGB Lighting