The AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor is one of the best selling CPU processors in the world. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X is a powerful 12-core processor with 24 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards, now replaced by AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT. This processor has a 105W TDP. Looking for best CPU Cooler for AMD Ryzen 9 3900X ? We have tested and reviewed latest CPU coolers for AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, here are top recommended ones:
Best High-end CPU Cooler – ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 Liquid CPU Cooler – Check Price at Amazon/B&H Photo/Newegg
The Republic of Gamers Ryujin 360 Liquid CPU Cooler from Asus features a 360mm radiator and comes with three performance 120mm Noctua NF-F12 fans. This is one of the best CPU cooler for AMD Ryzen 9 3950X. Unlike other all-in-one CPU coolers, the Ryujin 360 features an embedded fan in its pump housing, which cools nearby components such as VRMS, M.2 slots, and circuitry. On top of that, the pump housing also has a built-in 1.77″ LiveDash OLED display and AuraSync RGB LED lighting, which you can customize using the LiveDash software. While it’s compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, be sure to check the complete list of supported sockets as well as the clearance around your motherboard to prevent any compatibility issues.
- 3 x 120 mm Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fans
- 360mm Radiator
- Asus Aura Sync RGB LED Lighting
- Pump Embedded Fan
NZXT Kraken X62 280mm – All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Check Price at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg
The Kraken X62 All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler is a closed-loop liquid cooling solution with RGB lighting and effects for both Intel and AMD CPUs. This version of the Kraken X62 is compatible with AM4 sockets by including a bracket. Its all-in-one design eliminates the need for complicated installations, leak testing, and coolant refilling. Simply install the proper mounting hardware for your CPU and attach the pump. After, mount the radiator to a location of your choice. Depending on your desired airflow within the chassis, you can install it as an intake or an exhaust unit, and even adjust the speed to your needs. If you have extra clearance within the case, you can add additional fans for a push/pull setup to lower temperatures even more. Download the CAM software to monitor your PC as well as to adjust lighting and fan options.
- Large 280mm radiator provides additional surface area for efficient cooling
- Quiet, high-performance variable speed pump in a closed-loop system
Micro-fin copper plate comes in direct contact with the CPU for efficient heat transfer
- Customize the pump’s color and lighting effects with CAM (PC monitoring software)
- Aer P series radiator fans deliver high static pressure at variable speeds for a balance between noise and performance
- Fine nylon sleeves over the rubber tubing provide an additional protective layer, shielding the tubes from damage
- Package of brackets included for compatibility with Intel and AMD sockets, including the AM4
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler – Check Price at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg
The MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler from Cooler Master is a stylish and efficient CPU cooler designed for a wide variety of Intel and AMD processors. It features a 240mm radiator, a dual chamber pump, MasterFan Air Balance fans, RGB LEDs on both pump and fan, and a controller for the lighting. The RGB LEDs can be customized using the included controller or the CM Plus software.
- The PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) and glass fiber construction of the pump resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water
- The radiator allows high flow rate, heat exchange efficiency, and enhanced cooling performance
- Sleeved FEP tubing is durable yet flexible
- MasterFan MF120R ARGB provides a specific air cooling solution to maximize air pressure for AIO liquid cooling
- A compact LED controller allows you to customize the colors without an RGB compatible motherboard or software
Deepcool CASTLE 360EX Liquid CPU Cooler – Check Price at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg
The Deepcool CASTLE 360EX Liquid CPU Cooler is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD CPUs. Its pump features both a customizable logo and RGB LED lighting. The radiator measures 402mm long and is densely packed with aluminum fins to help heat dissipation. Moreover, it comes with three 120mm fans, which can operate at up to 1800 rpm for a max airflow of 64.4 CFM with a static pressure rating of 2.33 mmAq at 32.1 dBA.
- 360mm Radiator
- 3 x 120mm TF120 S Fans Included
- Copper Base & Aluminum Radiator
- Custom RGB Lighting
be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 Air Cooler – Check Price at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Newegg
Built to provide immense cooling performance for overclocked systems and demanding graphics applications, the Dark Rock Pro 4 Air Cooler from be quiet! features seven 6mm copper heat pipes, a 120mm Silent Wings 3 PWM fan, and a 135mm Silent Wings PWM fan with airflow-optimized blades with speeds of 1200 / 1500 rpm, six-pole motors, and fluid-dynamic bearings. Thanks to a funnel-shaped air inlet on the front fan, it provides extremely high air pressure. If you’d like to improve the Dark Rock Pro 4’s cooling efficiency, an additional 120mm fan can be added. Living up to its name, this be quiet! product generates only 12.8, 17.9, and 24.3 dBA of noise under 50, 75, and 100% loads, yet offers a cooling capacity of 250W TDP. It has a lifespan of up to 300,000 hours and can be used with select Intel and AMD sockets.
- Double-Tower Design with Dual Heatsinks
- 135mm & 120mm Silent Wings PWM Fans
- Seven 6mm Copper Heat Pipes
- Airflow-Optimized Fan Blades