The AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT is AMD’s latest professional/high-end CPU released in July, 2020. To compete with Intel Core i7-10700K, AMD updated Ryzen 7 3800X with the new Ryzen 7 3800XT, an 8 core 16 thread processor, and base clock at 4.1GHz, and turbo clock at 4.7GHz. To max use of AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT, you need a top rated CPU cooler. Looking for recommended CPU coolers for AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT ? We have tested and reviewed latest CPU coolers, and below are top recommended ones for AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT:
Built to provide immense cooling performance for overclocked systems and demanding graphics applications, the Dark Rock Pro 4 Air Cooler from be quiet! features seven 6mm copper heat pipes, a 120mm Silent Wings 3 PWM fan, and a 135mm Silent Wings PWM fan with airflow-optimized blades with speeds of 1200 / 1500 rpm, six-pole motors, and fluid-dynamic bearings. Thanks to a funnel-shaped air inlet on the front fan, it provides extremely high air pressure. If you’d like to improve the Dark Rock Pro 4’s cooling efficiency, an additional 120mm fan can be added. Living up to its name, this be quiet! product generates only 12.8, 17.9, and 24.3 dBA of noise under 50, 75, and 100% loads, yet offers a cooling capacity of 250W TDP.
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes. Overall dimensions without Mounting material (L x w x H): 5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility
- Easily installable black Installation Kit can be mounted from above
The Hydro Series H80i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler from Corsair is an All-in-One liquid cooling solution for Intel and AMD processors. It features two high-torque 120mm fans that are attached to a 1.9″ thick radiator for cooling the liquid coming from the CPU coldplate. This self-contained design lets you easily install the H80i v2 and provides better cooling than a stock CPU cooler.
- Extra-thick 120mm Radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface area for rapid cooling
- Improved Coldplate and Pump Design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- SP120L PWM Fan Design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop
The MasterLiquid ML120L RGB Liquid CPU Cooler from Cooler Master is a stylish and efficient CPU cooler designed for a wide variety of Intel and AMD processors. It features a 120mm radiator, a dual chamber pump, an RGB LED fan, and a controller for the lighting. Moreover, if you wish to improve its cooling efficiency, you can install an additional fan for a push-pull configuration.
- Silent Cooling Fan Technology – A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads for peace and quiet even when your PC is working overtime.
- Hybrid Design – A combination of both jet engine and helicopter blade designs gives you the static air reassure you need without sacrificing airflow.
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter – Allows you customize colours and light effects.
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection – Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
The Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting that’s built for extreme CPU cooling. Equipped with 24 individual RGB LEDs H115i RGB Platinum offers a wealth of RGB lighting options via Corsair iCUE software. Two Corsair ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans run between 400 to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the best ever Hydro Series cooling.
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience the best ever CORSAIR Hydro Series cooling performance, with each fan running from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling.
- 280mm radiator with an expanded radiator core improves cooling surface area and performance.
- New Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCUE software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation.
The EVGA CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, Featuring Teflon Nano bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. the CLC 280 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look.
- 280 millimeter Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312 x 139 x 27 millimeter (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25 millimeter (x2)
- Rgb LED’s, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO’s, EVGA flow control. Pump noise level: 20db(a) (Max)
Keep your rig cool and colorful with the MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler from Cooler Master. Featuring two 120mm SickleFlow RGB fans, this all-in-one cooler is designed to be power-efficient while still delivering performance. The ML240L V2 also features a closed loop cooling system with a dual chamber pump and an aluminum radiator. This cooler is RGB ready and compatible with most major motherboard manufacturers. It also comes with a wired RGB controller.
- 3rd Gen: 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance.
- New SickleFlow: Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance.
- RGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with a RGB design: for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable.
- Larger Surface Area: Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation.
- Industrial Grade Seal: High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking.
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
The Republic of Gamers Ryujin 360 Liquid CPU Cooler from Asus features a 360mm radiator and comes with three performance 120mm Noctua NF-F12 fans. This is one of the best CPU cooler for Intel Core i9-10900K. Unlike other all-in-one CPU coolers, the Ryujin 360 features an embedded fan in its pump housing, which cools nearby components such as VRMS, M.2 slots, and circuitry. On top of that, the pump housing also has a built-in 1.77″ LiveDash OLED display and AuraSync RGB LED lighting, which you can customize using the LiveDash software. While it’s compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, be sure to check the complete list of supported sockets as well as the clearance around your motherboard to prevent any compatibility issues.
- 3 x 120 mm Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fans
- 360mm Radiator
- Asus Aura Sync RGB LED Lighting
- Pump Embedded Fan
The Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Liquid Cooler helps improve the performance of a desktop computer by keeping an Intel or AMD processor cool while running intensive tasks or in over-clocking modes. The MasterLiquid ML360R RGB comes with three 120mm MF120R ARGB fans that are attached to a 360mm aluminum radiator for quickly dissipating the heat coming from the CPU. To provide enhanced liquid pressure through the twin sleeved FEP tubes, the dual-chamber pump sports a high-performance impeller and a tri-phase motor. There are also multiple RGB LEDs on the fans as well as the pump to illuminate the inside your case with different lighting.
- Diffuser provides uniform color in reflected and transmitted light
- Tri-phase motor with silent driver minimizes operating current while keeping low noise
- EPDM rubber o-ring helps prevent liquid emission
- 12 certified addressable RGB LEDs sync with RGB motherboards or MasterPlus+ series devices
- Exclusive impeller is designed in-house for enhanced liquid pressure
- Micro-channel cold plate is precision machined to maximize the water contact surface for dissipating heat quickly
NZXT Kraken Z73 All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler – Check Price at B&H Photo Video
Keep your Intel or AMD processor working at top performance during intense gaming sessions with the Kraken Z73 All-in-One RGB Liquid CPU Cooler. Featuring a 360mm radiator outfitted with three 120mm fans, this liquid cooler helps to keep CPU temperatures low and performance high when running demanding games and applications. Its chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing fans are designed to ensure quiet operation and the rubber tubes are reinforced with nylon mesh sleeves for increased durability. But the Kraken Z73 doesn’t just provide cooling, it also looks cool with a 2.36″ LCD screen built onto the CPU cap.