The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts. Looking for recommended cameras for NVIDIA Jetson Nano ? We have tested and reviewed latest cameras, and below are top recommended ones for NVIDIA Jetson Nano:
SainSmart IMX219 Camera Module 8MP Sensor 160 Degree FoV – Check Price at Amazon
- The 160-degree wide-angle lens can capture a large area of the scene within a short shooting distance and is suitable for photographing large scenes such as architecture and scenery.
- This camera module is designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board and Raspberry PI CM3.
- The camera is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60 fps and 640 x 480 p 60/90 video recording.
- It is widely used for AI intelligent recognition, face recognition, road identification line recognition, license plate recognition, etc.
Arducam Mini 12.3MP HQ Camera IMX477 – Check Price at Amazon
- Mini and Lightweight: 24mm x 25mm IMX477 camera board, as mini as Raspberry Pi V2 module size, mounted a M12 lens, perfect for the camera applications where high resolution is required, but size and weight are limited, such as model airplane.
- High Quality Camera: This camera adopts 1/2.3″ 12.3 Megapixel IMX477 sensor for sharp image, max. still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V), frame rates 30fps@4K, 60fps@1080P.
- Lens Spec: Low distortion M12 Mount, EFL: 3.9mm, FoV(H): 80°, F/NO: F2.8