The Sony a7S III is Sony’s latest full frame mirrorless camera released in 2020. Sony a7S III featured with optimized video, optimized sensitivity, optimized speed. a7S III offers faster performance, improved noise reduction, and a wider dynamic range, along with UHD 4K 120p video recording and internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling. Looking for cages for Sony a7S III ? We have tested and reviewed latest cages, and below are top recommended ones for Sony a7S III:
The lightweight Camera Cage from SmallRig provides accessory mounting and protection for your a7S III mirrorless camera. The camera mounts onto this formfitting aluminum cage with an integrated 1/4″-20 screw, and it incorporates an anti-twist design with padding on the base to protect the camera from scratching. It maintains access to the camera’s controls and hot shoe, and it features a variety of mounting options.
- Formfitting Camera Cage for Sony a7S III
- Maintains Access to Camera’s Hot Shoe
- 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16 Accessory Threads
- ARRI-Style Accessory Threads, NATO Rail
Kondor Blue Cage for Sony a7S III – Check Price at B&H Photo Video
The a7S III Cage with Start/Stop Trigger Handle for Sony a7 Series from Kondor Blue features a 501-type quick release baseplate system and a LANC start/stop button for easy recording. This full cage incorporates one 15mm rod bracket, two NATO rails, three cold shoes, and a bubble level. Multiple 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16, and ARRI-style threads offer additional accessory mounting choices. This cage protects your camera while maintaining access to its ports, slots, and controls. The top handle features quick NATO-rail mounting for the top or side of the camera and easy thumb-lever fasteners.
- Full cage protects Sony a7 series camera while maintaining access to all ports, slots, and controls
- NATO rail top handle with LANC start/stop button
- Quick release 501 baseplate system
- Single 15mm rod bracket for EVF, monitor, or another accessory
- Integrated bubble level and total of three shoe mounts
- 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16, and ARRI-style anti-twist threads on cage and handle
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod threads
- Ergonomic wood grip on top handle