Need upgrade RAM for your gaming PC ? Currently, 16GB RAM is the best choice for most gaming PC. But if you need more RAM for your Gaming PC, you’d better choose 32GB RAM. We have tested and reviewed latest 32GB RAM, and below are top recommended ones for gaming PC:
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK. A custom designed PCB provides the highest signal quality for the best level of performance and stability on the latest AMD and Intel DDR4 motherboards, while specially screened ICs unlock superior overclocking.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
Engineered and optimized for full compatibility on the latest AMD Ryzen platforms, Trident Z Neo brings unparalleled memory performance and vibrant RGB lighting to any gaming PC or workstation with latest AMD Ryzen CPUs and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800)
- Timing 18-22-22-42
- CAS Latency 18
- Voltage 1.35V
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across Intel DDR4 motherboards for reliably fast performance. They’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior overclocking ability
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system